Chapter 124

“I also know?”
     “Yes!” Mo’s father was afraid of Mo Shaoqing’s psychological endurance.
     Ca n't live, a little inducement: "You don't know how long!" How long did it take to know?
     Mo Shaoqing immediately passed the people who met and met the age.
     Suddenly his face changed. If you talk about age, the most suitable person...
     Is it Mr. Yin? After all, his performance is the strangest! The person who stopped his school last time is also him!
     Such an explanation seems to be explained. He has a very different relationship with Mr. Yun, so Mr. Yun is helping himself everywhere...
     and it is said that Mr. Yin’s wife is a daughter of the S-Chen’s group and has a daughter, so this is Is he not willing to ask him?
     definitely is!
     "You guessed it?" Since I guessed it, Mo's father wouldn't sell it. "Yes, your biological father is Mr. Yun!"
     "Hey-what? Mr. Yun?" Mo Shaoqing did not respond for a moment. I feel very funny.
     "What? You didn't guess it?" Mofu Momu felt very strange.
     "But... Mr. Yun is still under forty. How can I have such a big son?"
     "No, how do you know?" Mo Shaoqing suddenly found himself ignoring a very important point.
     "Before you come back, Mr. Yun came over and came to us..." Mo's father came slowly.
     Mo Mu restored the calmness and elegance of the past, as if to put down the burden of the heart: "Shao Qing, we choose to tell you the truth, because you have the right to know the truth."
     "Of course, it is up to you to decide. You don't want There is a burden."
     Mo Shaoqing: "Well, when will you meet?"
     Mo father: "When you came back, we have already contacted Mr. Yun, considering that you are also busy, tomorrow afternoon!
     " Ok!"
     *****
     "What's wrong?" Lingsen looked at Mo Shaoqing's face as if he was lost.
     "Ans--" Mo Shaoqing stepped forward to hold Lingsen, and buried his head in his arms.
     He suddenly felt that he was tired. He wanted to talk to someone, but his parents were obviously not a good choice.
     As a companion to his life, Ans has the right to know about it.
     "What's wrong?" Lingsen was a little anxious, but after Rui Rui was born, he felt his patience rose by a degree.
     His big hand caress Mo Shaoqing's head, just like there is a magical power that makes Mo Shaoqing's flustered heart calm.
     "What happened? Tell me, okay? Is your parents still quarreling?" Lingsen is completely outside the situation. He thought that Mo's father was just an ordinary quarrel.
     Mo Shaoqing’s sullen voice came from Lingsen’s coat: “No!”
     “You say, I listen!”
     “I’m not a parent’s birth...” Although I’m ready, I know the cloud. Mr. is his own biological father, and he still feels incredible.
     If the past and the present are the same, then it is equal to him being abandoned in the orphanage for more than 20 years, and his biological father is indeed the designer of the upper class of the F country.
     Really ironic!
     Yes, it’s blunt, he is still worried about the things of the past.
     According to him, Mr. Yun is not only gentle, but also seems to be unmarried so now, why not him? Can he be very obedient?
     "Is it?" Lingsen thought thoughtfully.
     Mo Shaoqing looked up and wanted to find something out of his lover's face carefully, but found that... it was really invisible.
     "You don't seem surprised at all!"
     "Oh," Lingsen sneered. "You fooled me, the doctor once said that your child's physical condition is very likely to be hereditary... When you were born Ruirui, I am really worried that there are people from all over the world who are looking for information."
     "What later?"
     "Well, of course, I have found some people of such physique. This kind of constitution belongs to several hidden families, they are distributed in all over the world ...... did you say your home is not genetic, then, I guess you might not be your parents' biological child ...... "
     " and then, I met Mr. Yun, he does, and you have a fifth similar ...... "
     Ling Mori concealed the dialogue at that time and said something briefly: "But I didn't find it at the time. Now I want to come to your father should be him!"
     "You are so smart, why don't you be a detective!" Mo Shaoqing slightly sighed .
     "Well, this is not difficult?" Lingsen bowed his head and kissed Mo Shaoqing's forehead.
     "My parents want us to see one side! Just tomorrow!"
     "Tomorrow? So urgent?" Lingsen 昊 frown!
     "Will you go with me?" Mo Shaoqing hopes.
     "Of course! As you wish!"
     ***** The
     next day was still in the shackles of Mo Shaoqing.
     The family of three went to the restaurant and settled a meal in the box.
     The two worlds add up, seeing the father for the first time, his heart is still more nervous than excited.
     "Nothing, just meet one face, and you are not the first time to meet." Lingsen gave him a whole dress, relieved.
     "Now the identity is different!" Mo Shaoqing stood up directly.
     Ruirui's little feet are getting more and more energetic now. He can ask for a high, don't stand and hug and don't sit and hold, so Lingsen's hand is mixed with his armpit, letting his soft feet stand on the thighs. on.
     Sometimes I can take two steps and see Mo Shaoqing stand up. He subconsciously thinks that Dad wants to hold himself. He says, "Ah, ah," he said that he couldn’t understand the alien language, but he couldn’t cover his smile. .
     "Do not hold you, little fat!" Mo Shaoqing stroked Rui Rui's nose, Rui Rui did not know, so that Dad is playing on his own, the little feet are stepping on the more energetic.
     With Rui Rui's buffer, Mo Shaoqing's mood is much better.
     The knock on the door of "咚咚" brought Mo Shaoqing back to reality, and he seemed to be nervous again...
     In addition to Mo Shaoqing’s parents and the party’s Yunqing, I heard that Yunqing wanted to recognize her, with a cheeky face. Come over Yin Wanzhen.
     Seven people formally met!
     *****
     Yunqing first broke the calm: "I brought some toys and small clothes to Ruirui. Do you like it or not?"
     Yunqing started from Ruirui, and Mo Shaoqing really refused. Look at him complexly.
     Yunqing was seen by everyone, and got up and handed the gift to Mo Mu.
     Then
     he took a deep sigh of the three family members of the Mo family: "I'm sorry!" "A Qing, you are this..." Yin Wanxi wanted to help him up, but he was rejected by Yunqing.
     He saw it with Yunqing: "It’s my fault, A Qing is also a victim!"
     "What the hell is going on?" Mo Shaoqing was confused, how can he rush to recognize his relatives this year?
     "You still don't know?" Yunqing looked at the Mohs couple in amazement.
     "That... I haven't said it yet!" Mo's father scratched his head.
     Yun Qing did not care, smiled slightly: "That's me. Let me introduce it officially. I am Yunqing, your biological father, and your father. Physically - I am also your mother!"
     Mo Shaoqing suddenly realized that his physique was originally inherited from him.
     If you are a man, you are not representing yourself, not a mother, but a "mother" is a man...
     that true father...
     Mo Shaoqing turned his eyes to Yin Wanzhen.
     Yin Wanzhen was excited and embarrassed: "Yes, I am also your father!"
     Then he is also a double parent!
     The mystery of life experience that has been plagued for decades has finally been solved, and Mo Shaoqing suddenly has a red eye.
     "So why... why abandon me?"
     "I..."
     Yunqing wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Yin Wanzhen. "For me, it all blames me. It's that I didn't protect your father and son!"
     "I met Aqing in high school. I was a bad student at the school, and Aqing? It’s small, it’s still in the mountains, wearing a minority dress that doesn’t fit in with everyone...” Yin Wanxi began to recall the past, those sweet and sour, and more bitter in the past, pulling the people back twenty years ago.
     "I really love him..." Yin Wanyi looked at Yunqing here.
     Yunqing was somewhat uncomfortable and her eyes turned to other places.
     Yin Wanxi saw that he was not unresponsive. He smiled a little and continued: "...In short, this is the case, Shaoqing, your father and me, we are not deliberately abandoning you."
     "I was father, too That is, your grandfather is at home, and A Qing is looking for me when she is snowing, but she is driven away... He can't afford you without penniless... These are the things I learned after investigation..."
         Speaking of this, Yin Wanzhen was a little excited and his eyes were red. He took Yunqing’s struggling hands. “I don’t ask you to recognize us, but the truth of the explanation is still to tell you!”
     Mo Shaoqing looked to Yunqing. He didn't cry, just looking at himself with a smile.
     Mo Shaoqing suddenly felt so up in his heart that his throat was sobbing and unable to speak.
     "Later?"
     "After?" Yun Qing took the message: "That is the third day I gave birth to you... I am young and have no identity card, I can't find a job. I have no money, no living. Place..."
     Yun Qing paused. He saw Mo Shaoqing crying silently. He handed a paper towel in the past and comforted him: "All stupid children, passed..."
     "I held you to find an elder level in the family ." The characters... Forgot to say, our family is a hidden child, and it is also possible to conceive her with a woman. Therefore, people have been thin in the past few years. After moving out of the village, they have spread throughout the country. In S City, I only know Mr. Yun Lao. "
     I am a rehabilitated family. After we moved out of the mountains, my mother married my stepfather. But after a few years, I passed away. My stepfather gave I left a sum of money and went to F country with my step sister."
     "I was disheartened at the time, just wanted to leave here. I have to make enough money to go to F country, but Mr. Yun said, even if I If you have enough money, you can not find a relative if you go to the F country... ... not to mention you..."
     "He asked me if I was willing to let you live a life of
     vain ." Yun Qing smiled, but like crying, warmly watching Mo Shaoqing said: "How can I I don’t want to say if I can find my loved ones. It’s a problem for
     me to support myself alone...” “I think Yin’s family is not shameful, but after all, I won’t want you... I put you in the distance. Yin’s recent Xishan Orphanage, I hope they can find you in the first time..."
     "Wait," Mo Shaoqing caught a key word and interrupted Yunqing's words. "You said Xishan Orphanage?"
     Xishan Orphanage! Xishan Orphanage!
     Yes, the orphanage seems to be on a hill in the suburbs of S before moving to the emperor!
     Is this all that happened? Yin family did not send someone to look for him! So he was taken to the emperor?
     Mo Shaoqing continued to listen to Yunqing's excitement and said: "Well, that's right. Xishan Orphanage! I also confessed to the Dean, I gave the ring to the Dean. I told him, very soon. There will be a big family who will come to you and let him take care of him for a while."
     "Why am I in Mo?" At least this is the case, is this change here?
     Some strange sons of Yunqing tangled this point, but still explained: "But Mr. Yun said that you may get the best care in the orphanage. He is afraid that the dean will swear by Yang, and even more afraid... Come to you, so that you are an orphan for a lifetime..."
     "So, you found us at that time?" Mo father suddenly realized.