Chapter 123

"Dad, I brought Ruirui to see you!" Mo Shaoqing shouted in the room.
     "Look at who came, it turned out to be Rui Rui!" Mo Father did not know where to get out of an old rattle, shaken twice, and suddenly attracted Rui Rui's gaze, and reached out to ask.
     "Now the kids are a premium, toys are imported, have not seen it, hey hey hey." Mo parent shake a couple gave Ruirui, "This is your child playing, remember not?"
     Mo Shaoqing Of course I don't remember, after all, he was born again.
     Turned to teasing: "This is inherited from my ... toy?"
     "You kid!" Mo father smiled and shook his head.
     "Right, my brother?"
     "He is in the store, the business is very good recently."
     "Don't talk, eat! Eat!" Momu greeted everyone.
     Mo Shaoqing looked at the table, there were pickled fish, three silky silver fish, sweet and sour pork ribs, salt and pepper shrimps...
     "Wow, I love to eat! Thank you mom." Mo Shaoqing is going to hug up, But it was pushed away by Mo Mu.
     "Oh, eat it, it’s going to be cold. If it’s cold, it’s not good!”
     Mo Shaoqing didn’t feel disappointed, thinking that his parents were angry!
     Mo Shaoqing explained: "I am too busy, there have been programs to go on, so I dragged back for so long." After that, I looked at my parents.
     "Know you are busy, you are a big star! On that show, you are more famous!"
     Momu Yin Yang grotesquely said: "I knew you would not let you go to do a star!" Ling Senzhen just entered the door, listened In this sentence, the scene was very embarrassing.
     "Hey, why are you blaming the children!" Mo's father couldn't stand it anymore, and pushed Momo.
     "Yes, I am not qualified to say him now!" When it came to the back, Momu’s voice faintly brought a bit of crying.
     Then put the chopsticks on the table, "I am full!"
     "Mom--" Mo Shaoqing got up and prepared to call Momu.
     "Oh, let her go, she has arrived in menopause."
     "Come, let's drink three drinks." Mo father hit the original game and then filled the three cups.
     Mo's father went straight to the drink, followed by Mo Shaoqing, and finally he was the one who was not used to Chinese wine.
     Ruirui stared at the innocent big eyes, the three drunk, couldn't do it, open his mouth, spit out his tongue and teased three people.
     "Hahaha, you are awkward, don't do anything, we are still small, we have to drink milk." Mo Shaoqing licked his thick brown hair.
     Lingsen Li immediately got up, opened the vacuum flask with a light car, rushed a bottle of milk with warm water, and then handed it to Ruirui. The little guy was familiar with the bottle and sucked it up.
     Looking at this scene, Mo's father was very pleased, but he only had a headache when he thought about the next thing.
     After the satiated meal, Mo Shaoqing was sent to the door by Mo’s father.
     Mo father: "Your mother, I am going to do ideological work, you should go to East Lake to live!"
     Mo Shaoqing: "If you can't make it, remember to call me!"
     Mo father pushed the two out: "行It’s OK, Rui Rui is going to take a nap, take him to rest. Your mother, this is the case, the older the temper is, the bigger the temper is. In fact, the house was cleaned in the East Lake two days ago, and the sheets were all clean. The diaper is not wet, the milk powder is new."
     Hearing the two people's footsteps gradually drifting away, Mo father returned to the room.
     "You talk about you, what kind of anger with your child is his fault?"
     "That is what I am wrong, I should not want him, it is my fault, okay!"
     Mo father sighed: "You listen to me, this is not anyone's fault, including Shaoqing's father, he is also right. Just the fate of people, let them happen to meet. Mr. Yun did not say, originally did not intend to recognize Really can't bear children!"
     "I can't bear to go to life, why should I take my child away!" Momu finally couldn't help but leave tears.
     "I am fifty, I can live for many years! I am such two sons!"
     "Hey, people said that they will not take the children away! You have a little confidence in Shaoqing, we have raised him for so many years." Is he a ungrateful person?" Mo Father calmed.
     But Momu couldn’t listen to it: "He is so big, his legs are on his own. And... In the future, he and the one, went to Country B, how close are the two countries! What is the difference between taking away children? ! " "
     Let's say so much useless, that's still to come. Shaoqing know think about the news, he will be how to do ...... "
     listen Mok father then filed a Mo mother also remembered as a child less When Qing heard that he was not a biological news, he left home and left...
     "This... he is so big, now it should be a little bit of ability!" Momu did not cry, wiped his face and shouted.
     Mo father gave her a look: "I originally wanted to say it today. Who knows that you are so plugged in, I can't say anything!"
     "What should we do? Let's always give the children a preparation! In case of sudden let He knew that he was not a biological one. I was afraid that he couldn't accept it. His current career is like this. If something goes wrong--"Mother's words haven't finished yet, I heard a loud noise outside the door.
     The couple      looked at each other and said: "It's bad!"
     *****
"I still don't worry, I will go back and see!" Mo Shaoqing put Ruirui in the hands of Lingsen.
     "My mom is the most pique, and sometimes it can be long. If I ignore my dad for a week, ignore me, I can't stand it!"
     Lingsen took the sleeping Ruirui: "Well, then I am waiting for you?"
     "Don't, you go to my house first, this is the key, don't let Ruirui freeze!"
     After that, Mo Shaoqing ran upstairs in three or two steps.
     The third floor was not very high. Mo Shaoqing soon arrived at the door. He wanted to knock on the door, but he thought that he also had the key, and he simply opened the door.
     The living room is quiet and no one.
     Mo Shaoqing guessed that two people should be in the bedroom.
     Sure enough, the bedroom faintly heard the voice of Mo Mu, it seems to be excusing what.
     Is this a fight? Dad, it’s really not a curse, Mo Shaoqing grin.
     He went up and wanted to go straight in, but found that the door was not closed.
     "I don't want him to go to life, why should I take my child away!" Momu suddenly yelled out and shocked Mo Shaoqing. After coming to this house, Momu didn't say so loudly. It seems She is really angry this time.
     "I am fifty, not many years to live! I am such two sons!" or Mo Mu said.
     Mo Shaoqing is a bit strange, but
It is the intuition in my heart that tells him to continue listening.
     "Hey, people say that they won't take the children away! You have a little confidence in Shaoqing. We have raised him for so many years. Is he a ungrateful person?" I have
     raised myself for so many years!
     Mo Shaoqing was so surprised that he was really not a parent's child!
     He couldn't tell what his mood was at the moment, there was a sudden realization, and there was a feeling of relief.
     Looking for a long time, can not say the problem of export, and finally got the answer ...
     but more is sad, do not have parents? Why, why did the two worlds have no parents?
     The topic is still going on, but Mo Shaoqing can't listen to it any more...
     "He is so big, his legs are on his own. And... In the future, he and the one will go to Country B, how close are the two countries? Ah! What is the difference between taking away a child!"
     Take him away? Do parents know what? Mo Shaoqing immediately raised the spirit!
     "We said so much is useless, it will come. I think about Shaoqing knowing the news, what will he do..."
     "Oh, when he was a child, he left home and you forgot? Go to his grandmother." At home, we went to look for him. This kid actually ran to the mountain. He said that he would not go back with us... The result slipped down the hillside, and he finally forgot, I thought this was a thing of the past...
     "Who knows that a biological father is born again! "Mother went on to say.
     My biological father!
     Mo Shaoqing was shocked. He remembered that Zhang Yi said that there was a man to find a
     relative . Did he have a biological father? It may be too exciting. Mo Shaoqing’s leg accidentally hit. The
     next scene is completely foreseeable.
     *****
     "Have you heard it?" Mo's father smiled, but it was ugly than crying.
     "We didn't mean to glare at you!"
     Mo Shaoqing looked at Momo, who had always been well-maintained. She was red-eyed and her face was not even said. Even the hair that was regularly maintained was messy.
     "Mom--" Mo Shaoqing wants to comfort her, but she doesn't know what to say. They are not mothers and mothers. It is destined to be unable to comfort her.
     What Momo wants is that they are only blood relatives.
     "This is what your father left for you." Mo's father took a familiar velvet box and placed it on the table.
     Mo Shaoqing opened, but it was the sapphire ring he found in his parents' bedroom six months ago.
     Mo Shaoqing rubbed the letters on the inner wall of the ring, presumably this was the name of his biological parents.
     I don't know why, he suddenly red eyes, such an expensive ring... Why should he abandon him? Is he unsuccessful?
     "What kind of biological parents, you are the ones who raised me! You are my father and mother!"
     Although I don't know why the two worlds are different, he wants to be more generous than birth.
     "But...but he recognized you back!" Momu, who had never spoken, said with a whimper.
     "
     What about that? He has already abandoned me..." "If he has a hard time?" Momu couldn't bear it, but he said the words of comfort.
     Mo Shaoqing did not speak while playing the ring.
     "Is it true, or do you see one side?" Momu said again.
     "Are you not afraid that I will leave you? Then I..."
     "No-" Momu didn't know what to return to. "I am... a little bit today... Shaoqing, don't you know who he is?"
     "I..." Of course, I was curious. I used to die because of this incident. I don’t know if I die. Now this road is in front of myself and I see how I choose.
     Mo Shaoqing’s hesitation, Mo’s father looked in his eyes, and he sighed: “See one side, you know him.”