Chapter 100

"Which orphanage are you talking about?"
     "It is the quiet area, the house number is fifty-three, what's wrong?"
     "As you said, it is not like adoption, like kidnapping children!" "Zhao Wei is a military man after all, and he has extraordinary things for everything."
       Keen intuition.
     "No!" Mo Shaoqing sank in his heart.
     "I am just guessing. OK, this is weird, I am looking for someone to investigate, and I will tell you the result."
     "Well, thank you!"
     Hang up the phone, Mo Shaoqing feels that this is not the case. Simple, and he has a hunch, and the moment he reveals the truth, he may get the answer to the second world.
     Then Mo Shaoqing went to the nanny car, and the car drove all the way. From the remote alley to the photography company located in the ring, he was going to shoot an advertisement about the watch of Fijis.
     Fijians summer watch, 45mm case, dark blue dial, brown leather strap, calendar function, diamond cutting method, pure steel film design, drop resistance and water resistance. It is very exquisite to look at, suitable for young people and suitable for business people.
     There is also a small watch case in the same series, endorsed by the mixed model Vivian, so today two people will shoot this ad together.
     The content of the advertisement is also very simple, because it is suitable for a variety of occasions, so Mo Shaoqing and Vivian must show them out - students, business elites, athletes...
     Mo Shaoqing has three months of pregnancy but is still not It’s obvious that the suit is only a little bit worn on the body.
     After changing clothes, he touched his stomach and explained to the child: "Baby, I am embarrassed, my father is going to work today, so I will grieve you for a while."
     Because the first scene is to show business occasions, the scene layout It was a court-style banquet, and I saw the real high-class dance ball. So the scene was set up, and Mo Shaoqing said that he would hold it completely.
     Then there are hip-hop teenagers, campus students, etc., dressed for a full day.
     However, Mo Shaoqing is still very cautious. Many big moves are not dare to do. They also use the rest time to hide in the space to rest and drink the spring water.
     One day has passed, and the next itinerary after the watch advertisement is finished is much simpler:
     next month, Mo Shaoqing will also shoot a Bérangère clothing advertisement and posters.
     Both ads will be launched in the market from August to October.
     Another very important thing in June is that he is going to graduate. Mo Shaoqing touched his stomach, and he had to go back to school in the next few days to meet with the classmates, but don’t reveal the stuffing. This time has passed so fast, and the university has finished reading.
     Between June and July, "Emperor, hello!" "It will be broadcast, during which he was invited to participate in a New Year movie, playing the role of Ning Lianghe.
     At the same time, because of his pregnancy, Mo Shaoqing is preparing to resign the TV series "Moth" that has just started shooting. Originally, the director was very angry, but after Lingsen said that he could add 50 million yuan of investment, he immediately changed his mouth. The director immediately said that it was only postponed, and it was not taken. In
     this case, six, seven, eight, nine, ten In the past few months, there will be large and small exposures. It is not so important to participate in variety shows, not to mention the residual heat of "Desert Island Survival".
     In early November, the child should be born and then rested for a few months.
     In February of the second year, I will be participating in the Fashion Week in several cities in the F country. It is also one of the comeback activities, and then I can pick up the TV drama in a natural way.
     Of course, from October to December, Mo Shaoqing had already prepared to ensure that he would not disappear into the public eye.
     "Please don't say goodbye to me~"
     A ringtone interrupted Mo Shaoqing's thoughts.
     "Hey, Ruisha sister?"
     "Huh, Shaoqing, the shop you are looking for, I found it for you. There are three shops in total. If you want it, you will be able to sign the contract for two days." Renesa is tired at the end of the phone. asthma.
     At the end of May, the weather has turned hot. Resa helped Mo Shaoqing find a suitable store for several days.
     "Working hard, Ruisha sister."
     "What hard work is not hard, plus a salary is king! I have to take a vacation!" Resa joked.
     Mo Shaoqing: "Where you go, you must process the capital, and you will be
     rewarded when you come back!" Resha: "Is it true that you really want to open a branch of Mohs private kitchen?"
     "Yes." Mo Shaoqing chuckles "This is what I have promised to be a good fan!"
     "But, where do you come from so much money? Do you know Ling?" Reza suspicion. It is most clear that Shaoqing earned a lot of money. Suddenly renting three stores in the bustling downtown area of ​​the emperor, how to think of his income is impossible.
     "You don't have to worry about this, the mountain people have their own tricks!"
     "Where you go, don't mess up, three shops, rent is not cheap! You can have a little more!" Reshua sees dissuasion, it does not Said, there is a big backing behind the people, all lost for the Claire Group is the tip of the iceberg, she is not that idle.
     In fact, as early as when Ling Senzhen proposed to open a branch, Mo Shaoqing’s heart had the idea of ​​expanding Moh’s private kitchen, plus the space saw some recipes and later developed, etc., which made him firm. .
     But the initial artist's salary is very low, and it is completely a fantasy to open a shop in the Imperial Capital.
     However, Jin Ningxi’s affairs gave him an inspiration...
     Although there are certain difficulties in the specific operation, he believes that the problem of funding should be solved. Ans should also help him in other places, as long as the business is done, the day is going Gold is not awkward!
     "Shaoqing, what is so happy, and there are bonuses and fakes?" An Manman asked if he couldn’t conceal his inner joy.
     Mo Shaoqing put away the mobile phone: "Of course it is true, you two are staying close to me, and the company will assign you to the artist management..." The
     key is that he can’t make too many people I know that An Manman and Lun are two people around him for too long, and he is worried that they will be seen by both.
     An Manman bitterly said: "Yeah, if I can receive such a happy artist like Shaoqing."
     "It will be." Mo Shaoqing comforted.
     Ling home
     since Mo Shaoqing know after pregnancy, any aunt in the diet on a lot of attention.
     It’s just that Mo Shaoqing has been eating alone for a while, and she feels so lonely, so she has no appetite.
     He Ai's face is sad: "How did Mr. Mo eat so little recently, isn't the food I made not your appetite?"
     "No, He Ma." Mo Shaoqing shook his head, and now the ingredients in the house are space. There was no such thing as a bad dish, but he had something in his heart today. He wanted to wait to share with Ans, but when he got home, he remembered that the other party had gone to S City for a week.
     "If you eat less, my husband will blame me." He Ayi looked forward to seeing Mo Shaoqing.
     "How come? You look at Ans growing up, he won't blame you. Yes, do you know what Ams is busy with recently?"
     "Hey, how do I know what the host is doing? If you want to Know, why don't you ask Mr. personally?" He Ayi explained.
     Looking at He Auntie, he still has to pick up the chopsticks. "Is it still not enough?"
     "That's right, even if you don't want to be your own, you have to think about your child." He Ayi immediately laughed. a face of pleats.
     This made Mo Shaoqing think of his grandmother, and his heart could not help but continue to eat.
     When Mo Shaoqing was finished eating, he was sleepy. He resisted drowsiness and scattered a few steps along the garden. After eating and drinking, he washed and slept.
     In the middle of the night, Mo Shaoqing suddenly woke up, only to find that the bathroom was faintly lit.
     Is it that Ans is back?
     After Ling Sen’s light-handed washing, he walked out of the bathroom and went to bed, but he had a pair of bright eyes in the dark.
     "Wake you up, sorry!" Then kissed Mo Shaoqing's eyes gently.
     "How come back so late?" Knowing that it was indeed Lingsen, Mo Shaoqing’s heart was put down, and the sleepy attack came. The whole person was like a large orange cat in the arms of Lingsen.
     "I am not coming back. I heard He Ayi say, do you want me?" Lingsen sneered, and sniffed the taste of Mo Shaoqing.
     Sure enough, "wife, children, hot steamed bread", "small long wins the new marriage" is the truth, the ancients do not deceive me.
     "Well, miss you, it misses you too!" Mo Shaoqing pointed to his stomach.
     "Well, I miss you too." Lingsen looked at the little appearance of Mo Shaoqing's spoiled, and wanted to push people into the bottom of my heart.
     "I have been there for a long time, is there any change in the work?"
     Lingsen did not want Mo Shaoqing to worry about the hotel, but considering that he will still know in the future, the doctor also said that the pregnant woman has always been suspicious. It is better to explain it clearly.
     "You should know that the Clare Hotel is very rare in the South!"
     "Well!"
     "In fact, the Claire Group headquarters has always been very eager to open the southern market, especially the S city, which is a big market. This is half a year. I have been planning to build some projects in the South..."
     “Our group was originally trying to cooperate with Yin’s group, the largest hotel chain in S city, but... For all these reasons, our group did not consider cooperating with them. Now the hotel has been completed and will soon be opened.” Ling Mori suppressed the disgust of Yin Wanming and Yin’s father, and made a long story short, and probably introduced Mo Shaoqing to the incident.
     "Claire Hotel will open in S City on June 15th. You will join me in the event. Anyway, there will be many artists at that time. You can go with me! After the end, you will go back to school to get the diploma!
     " Hache--"Mo Shaoqing stretched out. "Well! But Mr. Ling, I am very expensive now, I charge by the hour~"
     "Well, do you want to take some interest first?" The trick is to "strong kiss", while both hands are drilling into Mo Shaoqing's clothes. When the stomach passes, the hand is stagnation and changed to caress.
     "When this little guy is born, can you come back with the benefits?"
     Mo Shaoqing had long blushing in the bed, and the quilt gently swayed, indicating that he nodded slightly.
     Lingsen sneered and got into the bed.