My life.

"You fucking piece of shit! This tastes like crap! Get over here and do it again before I get my belt!"

That would be my asshole of a father. I nodded at him since I wasn't aloud to speak. According to my parents my voice sounds like the screams in hell.

I went to my 'father' and grabbed his plate. I made smashed potatoes with sausage and some beans. He didn't like it apparently so I had to make a new meal.

We only had pizza left... my parents were poor. I decided to make the pizza for my 'father'. My so called mother was working.

She was a slut. Selling herself for money. My dad spelled drugs. Didn't pay of that well.

I heard the timer beep, signaling the pizza was done. I pulled it out of the oven and laid it on a plate. Then brought it back to my 'father'.

I got slapped in my face once I put the plate down. I could already feel my check swelling up a bit. It hurts but I can't make a sound, if I do I'll only get beaten up more.

"Took you goddamn long enough you waist of space! Now go to your room I don't want to see your ugly face while I'm eating."

I hurried to my room, which was the basement. It was cold down here. I didn't even had a mattress just one blanket. This is also the place they torture me in.

You can see my blood on the walls and floor. Also the equipment they use lays down here.

I sat in the far corner of my room with my blanket wrapped around me. Waiting for my 'father' to either beat me up or to sell me to some old guy. That's right they sell me to people. They rape me, pay my parents and either make a next appointment or beat me up 'cause I was 'bad'.

I heard some shuffling upstairs. The front door opened. I guess my mother is home. I heard some more shuffling before the door to the basement opened. My parents came down the stairs.

"I heard from your dad you were being a little piece of shit while I was gone. Is that how you treat us!? Huh boy! We give you a roof above your head, food, clothes and you're acting like a brat to us!? we'll give you a good beating to make sure you understand the rules in this house you dumb boy!"

They grabbed the things they needed and started doing what they did best: destroying me both mentally and physically.