The plan.

I should talk with Robin about it. About wanting revenge at least at my parents. But I don't know if I'm allowed to talk with them. They looked nice but.. so did my parents and my 'clients' at first...

Maybe I should just try it. Then at least I know what's ok and what's not.

"Uh- R-Robin?"

She turned around. Please don't hurt me! I can't handle that anymore!

"What's up?"

O thank god! I can talk ok, now ask the question. Or should I explain first?

"I want to get re-rev-enge? At my parents."

How do you pronounce revenge? Just like you write it?

"Why revenge your parents."

I said it right! I'm pretty smart for some one who didn't go to school! I stole my fathers laptop sometimes to search some things up. Which is how I know about pansexual and non-binary.

I don't know much more then that though... anyways back to Robins question. Should I tel them?

"Uhm- I don't know if- if I can trust you with that...?"

"Ok. I think I understand. How about I tell you something about my parents then you tell me something about yours?"

Sounded like a good deal. So I nodded. Still don't like the talking.

"Mmh let's see... my parents liked me when I used to be their daughter. When I told them I was non-binary they started hating me, saying it wasn't human like to feel that way and other bullshit. They ignored me till I was 15. That was when the government became interested in me. They offered my parents some money and they gladly took it. Your turn."

So their parents hated them too! Maybe they'll understand. I should just tell them!

"My-my parents hated me from birth. They used to beat me up and sell me to other people to use me however they pleased. I was never allowed to make a noise. They used to torture me and let others rape me... they made me do everything, the cleaning and groceries... even if I had a broken leg or something like that. They didn't care about me. I was then sold to the government. Since I was cheap enough."

They looked at me with sad and shocked eyes.

"Just so you know, you're allowed to talk and do whatever you like here ok?"

I nodded. They came closer and crushed me with there body. Why? What!? What's this!?

"Why-Why are y-you crushing me with your body?"

"It's called a hug Emil. It's an act of kindness. As if to tell you it's ok."

A hug? I never had that before... feels nice. Soon after they let go. Shame I just started to like it.

They pulled away but held me by the shoulders. They looked at me with a weird look on their face.

"Ok we'll make a plan. Go sit down in the living room I'll grab some papers so we could write it down."

They ran out of the room and went into a different room. I don't know what and where everything is yet.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Not even a minute later Robin walked into the room with some paper and writing things. I believe it's called a pen? Pencil?

"Ok. First where do you live?"

"In Utah I believe..."

"Ok.. you know your street or house number?"

I shook my head. Kind of embarrassed.

"B-but when I'm there I'll know where to go!"

They nodded and wrote something down.

"Ok I can get you in Utah in a couple of hours. Maybe days I don't know. But I can get you there. It depends on when you want to leave. Do you know how you're gonna take revenge?"

I shook my head. I didn't yet but I had some time to figure it out.

"I'll tell you when I have one. Then we can go there and do it. Thank you."

"No problem. I'll leave you alone for now so you can think of a plan ok?"

I nodded. They left the room and went upstairs, probably to their bedroom.

Now how should I take revenge on my parents? I have this power now.. not saying I have to use it but I mean why not?

Maybe I should just kill them? I mean they broke me both mentally and physically. They are awful people. The world won't miss them. I could even use my power to scare them at first then kill them.

I should do that. I still have those medical knifes. I could bring them with me and kill them with that.

Sounds like a plan to me. We should move out the fast as possible. No wait, the government is looking for me.

I'll wait a month. Then put my plan to action.

Now the big question is: what should I do after that? I'm still wanted by the government so I can't just return to the normal life.

Maybe Robin would let me stay here. I could even try finding a job after a couple of years. I'll just tell Robin my plan and then ask what they think.

I walked upstairs and knocked on their bedroom door. They told me to come in.

"I think I have a plan. I want to wait a month then go to Utah. I... I want to... k-kill them...?"

I looked down at the ground. I was to embarrassed with my plan. I didn't know if it was a good one..

"You sure you want to kill them? Not that I mind they sound like awful people but... you'll never get them back."

I looked at them.

"I don't want them back."

I said that in a rather stern voice. Like my dad when he was sure about something.

Robin nodded at me.

"We'll move out in a month then. In the mean time you should stay inside. And never, NEVER! Open the door! Even if it's me don't open it! If there is a knock on the door go to your room as quiet as possible. We don't want you to get caught before you get your revenge. Or after that but still."

I nodded and walked out of the room. And into mine. Maybe in this month I could get to know Robin better. They seem really nice. And we kind of went through the same things.

Maybe I'll even be able to make them my friend! I've never had a friend! This is so exciting!

I hope they'll like me and let me be their friend. Maybe I'm even allowed to stay here for good. I'll just have to talk with Robin a lot. And do things for them. I have to be sure not to make any mistakes. They have to like me.

Since it was already late I decided to make dinner. Robin was surprised when they found me in the kitchen. They liked what I made though!

I was still tired and my body was still healing so after dinner I cleaned it up and went to take a shower. Then I went to bed.