Wow.

Wow. That's the only thing I could think. They were beautiful. The way the moon shines on them. Absolutely amazing. They had brown hair. It was shoulder length I guess. I couldn't really see their eyes because of the bad light but they looked black. They were tall. Taller than me.

"O my god I'm so sorry I didn't see you! Did you get hurt anywhere!?"

I shook my head, afraid to speak. I still didn't know when it was normal to speak so I was also kinda afraid of a punishments

They helped my up then looked me up and down. I could now see their eye color, it was so dark brown, the difference between that black spot in the eye and their eye color was almost the same. I don't know what that black spot is called... a pupal? Pupil? Something like that.

"You have a awful taste in clothes my friend. And no one wears sunglasses during the night."

Shit. I thought I looked good? Like a typical rich person.

"Wait... you remind me of something... can I see your arm?"

My arm..? What the fuck? Why would they want to see my arm!? Since I was still afraid of being punished I took of my coat and pulled my sleeve up. The person gasped. O damn they saw the needle injections. Forgot they were here too!

"I knew it! Your an experiment of the government right? I was one to but I ran... I heard they got a new kid so I came here to save you. Looks like you don't need it though. Come with me I have a safe space in the woods."

I nodded and followed them. Not that I had much of a choice, they held my hand while they ran.

After awhile we reached a car. The person opened it and pushed me inside. In the passengers seat I believe. It was upfront but not behind the wheel. Wheel? Is that what you call it? Ugh the round thing that controls the car.

Again: no education!

We began driving in silence. The stranger eventually broke the silence.

"Shit! I don't even know if you are an experiment from the government and you don't know my name, I don't know yours... crap I basically just kidnapped you..."

I looked at them. They were staring at the road in front of them. They started talking again.

"Ok so introductions first. I'm Robin. I'm non-binary and 18 years old. I was 15 when I was sold to the government so they could experiment on me. I escaped eventually since I could control fire. I can't do that anymore though it lasted for a week. I live in a cabin in the woods. Your turn."

"I- Uh... I'm Emil. 16 years old uh.. and I'm an experiment from the government... I can move things with my mind... I'm pansexual and uh... that's it?"

"Your telepathic!? That's so awesome!! I hope it stays  'cause that would be really cool! Anyways are you ok with... well living with me?"

I didn't had anywhere else to go so.. I quest I don't have another option.

"Sure."

After that the ride was silent again. Till we reached the cabin? That's what they called it right?

It was nice. Cozy.

Robin stepped out of the car and walked towards the cabin? I'll just call it that from now on. I stepped out too and followed behind them.

They opened the door and went inside, I followed after them. It was nice, had a homely feeling to it. She went into the kitchen and asked if I wanted anything. I shook my head. Still afraid to speak.

"Ok. There are two rooms upstairs. I sleep in the left one so the right one is yours. The bathroom is a shared one but attached to both of our rooms. If you need anything just call ok?"

I nodded and went upstairs. The right room they said. I opened the door and was amazed by what I saw. I was a big room, for me, with a really big bed. Like the bed my father and mother had. It had a big closet and a window!

I was to tired to unpack so I took off my clothes and went to bed. Today was a weird and hectic day! I'm glad I'm free.

I finally broke out.

-next morning-

I heard the birds singing in the woods. It was so peaceful here. I woke up at 8am but laid here for another hour. I love the calmness this place has.

Robin was still in their room. There wasn't any noise downstairs so..

I didn't really know where everything was so I just stayed in bed till Robin would go downstairs. I still can't believe I'm free!

It feels so good! After an hour I heard some noise upstairs. After a few minutes it was downstairs. Looks like Robin is finally awake.

I got up and put some clothes on then walked downstairs. I found Robin in the kitchen. Making some breakfast.

"O hi! Did you sleep well? I'm making some breakfast for you."

"I did. Thank you."

Still not sure about the talking. We ate some breakfast and watched some tv. There was a picture of me on it. Robin said the subtitles said: Missing! Emil Understone went missing on Friday night. If you find him please contact.... a phone number was behind that but I don't remember it...

I had to stay hidden for awhile. I still wanted revenge on my parents though. Should I tell Robin about it? Maybe they could help me make a plan.

They're smarter then me so they'd be able to help me. Right?