The doorbell.

The next morning I woke up in my bed. I have to tell Robin I like them... I don't know what to do with these emotions...

I saw it was already 8am. I slept for a long time then. Yet I still felt tired. I heard some shuffling downstairs. Robin was already up I guess.

I got out of bed and saw I was wearing my pajamas... I didn't change my clothing last night... o shit Robin probably did it... nooooo that's so embarrassing! They saw all my scares!

I pushed my thoughts away and changed into normal clothing. After that I walked downstairs. I found Robin in the kitchen making breakfast. They noticed me walking in and looked at me then back at what they were doing.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better but tired... I'm sorry.. about yesterday."

"You don't have to be. I get it. We have to be on our guard for awhile. The police could investigate your parents death and find traces of you. Which could lead them to me. Which could lead them here. So if the doorbell goes of or there's a knock on the do-"

Robin was interrupted by the door bell. How ironic. Did I use that word right? I don't know but it sounds good so... anyways Robin looked at me with a shocked look.

She then mentioned for me to go to the little office thing. There was a door in that so I could run if needed.

I walked/ speed walked towards the office as silent as possible. When I was inside I moved to the back door and waited, listened.

I heard Robin open the door, then some foodsteps. They walked into the living room and started talking. The office was like... ugh Robin taught me this word but I don't remember it. You could only get in the office through the living room...

Robin was talking to a man. O there was another man. So they were talking with two men. Robin taught me that too. that man goes to men if there's more then one.

Anyways I started listening to the conversation they had.

"Miss White we believe that Emil Understone is hiding here. We found his DNA on his dead parents and saw him sitting in your car. We would like to search through your house."

"Oh uh of course officers go ahead. He isn't here though... I saw the kid on the side of the road, he said he needed a lift to Utah so I gave him one. I dropped him off somewhere along the way. But you can search through my house."

"John you go search through the house, if you find him contact the president so they could pick him up. I'll talk with miss White."

I heard the John guy walked through the house, they started upstairs. I heard Robin ask the other cop if they could go to the bathroom real quick, they were allowed to. They then started walking towards the office. I quickly stood behind the door. Just in time since the door opened and Robin came in.

They locked the door and came over to me.

"If they find you they'll call the president. The president will want to make sure its you and come see for themselves. You could kill them. If you want of course. You have to get out of this room anyway so you either go outside and run or go outside and get caught."

After they said that they opened the door again and walked out. I had to think about this. I could kill the president and make sure no one gets experimented on. Or I could run. What to do!?

I heard Robin and the cop talking about Utah. Why they were there and that kind of shit. Robin was lying. Really good might I add. May I add? Ugh English is confusing!

The other cop came walking down the stairs. I had to make a decision now! Do I want revenge on the president? But what if it went wrong? What if I'd get killed or locked up? I haven't even told Robin I liked them!

This is to confusing for me. I have to get things straight as soon as possible. Just make a decision Emil! Kill the president or not!?

I already killed my parents and I don't want to get locked up. I'll run and hide in the forest for awhile. I'm not going to kill another person, at least not now.

I carefully opened the door and went outside. It was cold but nothing I couldn't handle. I looked around me but saw no one. I took of into the forest. I didn't go to far since I still wanted to be able to see the house. I climbed up in a tree and sat down.

I'm so thankful I like camouflaged clothes! Thank you Robin for buying me normal clothes! They couldn't me seen now.

After about an hour, or more or less, the cops left. Then after another hour, or more or less, Robin came out of the house. They walked into the forest.

"Emil?"

I started climbing down. Robin heard the noise and soon looked in my direction. Once I was down they hugged me close to them. I really liked hugging it felt nice and warm.

We didn't say anything while we walked back to the house. I'm glad we hid all my stuff away a day before we left to Utah. Other wise I'd be in prison now. Or back at the lab doing experiments.

We walked inside. Only now that I was in the warmth of the house again I realized I was really cold. Like freezing.

My body was doing the same thing it used to do back at home in the basement. My body was moving without me being able to control it. I called it the bibbers since I don't know what it's really called.

"I'll grab a blanket for you and make you some hot chocolate. You go sit down on the couch."

After five minutes I was wrapped up in two blankets with hot chocolate in my hands. Robin and I were watching tv. Some show called spongebob...? I don't know. I liked it though. The pink star was so stupid, I believe his name was Patrick? Or something like that.

Maybe now was a good time to tell Robin... I should. Yeah I'm gonna do it.

"Robin?"

They turned around to look at me. They hummed, telling me I could go on.

"I... I have something to tell you. I've wanted to for awhile now..."

I looked at them and they nodded. Ok just tell them Emil. Just... fuck it!

"I like you! As in like like!"

I half yelled. After I said/yelled it I looked down embarrassed. God they probably hate me! I didn't dare to look up. To afraid to see the look of disgust in their face. Please don't hurt me!

They laid a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. Shit!!

"Hey... look at me Emil."

I took a deal breath and turned my head to look at them. They smiled at me!? What? Maybe a 'oh I'm so sorry I don't like you smile'?

They leaned in closer. What?? What are they doing!? They'll probably yell in my face. That's right. They hate me.

I felt their lips brush against mine. Here it comes. They hate you good job Emil! You fucking idiot!

And they kissed me. Great. WAIT! WHAT!?