Again?

Robin POV.

Next morning I woke up with a lot of pain in my left side. And with Emil in my arms. He's so cute and small. Fits perfectly in my arms.

I'm so happy he likes me too. He's damaged but yet so pure and happy. He likes to learn, use his powers and well play. Just kids games like tag or hide and seek.

He's just... so cute! I'm glad he finally told me his feelings. I've known for awhile that he liked me. I just waited till he told me. Though if he wouldn't have told me yesterday I would have told him.

When I heard what his parents did to him I got so angry. I mean how can parents do that? Yes I know my parents hated me to but they just ignored me, they didn't torture me or sold me. I mean god That's awful!

I'll make sure to make Emil happy. I hated it when I got shot yesterday. Emil was finally a bit happy then the asshole president came... but I'm also happy that he took such good care of me. I believe he cleaned the bodies up too. He's just an angle.

I felt him stir a bit. Looks like he's gonna wake up. I looked down on him and stroked his hair out of his face. He pushed closer to my hand and gave a sign. A content one. He slowly opened his eyes and started at me. God I loved his eyes. They were like portals to dreamworld.

He smiled at me and snuggled closer, in return I hugged him closer. I moved my hands up and down his back.

"Morning"

He has such a beautiful voice. He should talk more. It's a shame he's still to afraid to talk. Though I like how he's an open book to me. I can read all his emotions. Or we'll most of them.

"Morning beautiful."

He squealed and pushed his head in my chest. I chuckled at his shyness. So cute!

"What do you want to do today?"

"Hmm well I have to clean up the bodies. I burned them yesterday but I think we should burry the left over or something like that."

I chuckled before answering.

"That's what you have to do today. I asked you what you wanted to do. We'll clean the ashes later today ok?"

"Ashes? What's that?"

"It's the left overs from something you burned."

A look of realization hit him. He's so cute! He's gonna be the death of me!

"I didn't know that... anyways I just want to hug today. That's what you call this right?"

"You call it cuddling. But hugging is fine too. Then we'll do that today. We'll lay in bed and cuddle and by lunch time we'll clean up the ashes. Ok?"

"Cuddling.... Hmm ok."

He snuggled closer to me. God I like him. We spent the whole morning cuddling. When it was time for lunch Emil went downstairs and made us some. He moved upstairs and we ate lunch while watching tv.

Once we were finished we moved downstairs. Emil sat me on the couch. With a blanket and a pillow and something to drink. He's taking really good care of me.

Emil was cuddled up to my good side. He was starting to understand the cartoon that was on. He was laughing at the funny things.

There was a knock on the door, doorbell followed soon after. Shit. I can't walk properly and Emil can't open the door!

"Go upstairs Emil I'll open the door. Stay there till I call you ok?"

"Are... are you sure??"

I nodded and pushed him in the direction of the stairs he looked back one time, a worried look in his eyes, but went upstairs.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the door, with a lot of pain. I opened it and saw the police. Again? Really!?

"Miss White we need to ask you a couple more questions about Emil Understone."

They already pushed passed me.

"Yeah sure come in."

I said sarcastically. I walked, more like skipped but ok, into the living room with the officers.

"What's wrong Miss White? Your walking is very... strange."

Shit! Ok make something up!

"I fell down the stairs yesterday and hurt my leg. Anyways you said you wanted to question me more?"

"I'm sorry to hear that and yes we wanted to. We need to know where you dropped Emil off."

"Hmm let's see... I drove him to a house in Utah.... after that he stepped back in and I dropped him... damn I don't remember. It was on the side of the road. A highway I believe. There was a big forest.... it was dark and late and I don't recall where it was exactly. I'm sorry I'm afraid I can't help you..."

"It's ok. We understand it is hard to remember. Why did you gave Emil a drive?"

"Because he looked scared. I thought someone was after him or something like that. He looked tired too. I just wanted to help the poor guy. I didn't know he was wanted by you. I don't really watch tv. With a view like this... you don't watch the boring things on the news. Though it'd be better if I did. I learned that much."

The officers looked at each other then nodded.

"We've heard enough for now. We might come back later. Bye miss White."

"Bye officers."

Uhh I hate it when they call me miss! Stupid government.

I waited till I heard them drive away then walked to the stairs and called Emil. He came down and we went back to cuddling. I really hope they leave him alone now. I don't want him to get hurt anymore.