Break out.

They continued to experiment on me for two days then also do a test on the second day. It's been two weeks. And in those two weeks they continued to put something in my food. And I continued to eat it.

The experiments became even tougher and hurt even more. They really are getting desperate. But there is also a positive thing happening: I got some powers.

Of course the doctors don't know, I'll never let them know. In the last week I discovered I could move things with my mind. And it's getting stronger everyday!

It started with small things like a pencil or something like that but now I can move my bed! I believe this power is called telepathy or telepathic? I don't know.

I'll keep on training it till I feel confident enough in being able to beat them and get out of here.

I already made a plan. I'm training myself to open my lock, that way when it's night I'll unlock my door then move out. I'll go to the lab and exit the same way I once entered this hell hole.

After that I'll move to a clothing store and steal some expensive clothing. They'd never expect me to wear that. Then move to another city. I don't know where I am so I'll form the plan along the way.

Today they gave me a day off. They saw I was getting weaker instead of getting stronger. So I can train all day without being bothered.

It's really a shame I don't have any windows. It'd be easier to escape that way. You only have to break a window not unlock a door.

I've been trying to unlock this door for 3 hours straight. Still no luck.

Just as I was about to give up when I heard a click. Did it work!? I couldn't test it now since there might be people out there. I hurried up and locked the door again. I'll try again at night. If I works I'll only have to endure one more experiment and I'll be out of here.

Maybe even tonight. I'm all healed up and well rested. I'll pack some of my stuff and move out tonight. I mean why not? I have the perfect opportunity.

It was midday. Around 1pm. I wanted to break out at 1am. So I had to wait a very long time. I decided to take a nap, I could use the sleep for tonight and I didn't have anything else to do.

-time skip till after nap and dinner-

I packed all my stuff and made sure I was ready.

After packing everything I made sure I was dressed well. It felt cold when we came here and I didn't want to freeze to death.

I looked at my clock and saw I had 5 minutes left. I placed my ear against the door so I could listen for any noises.

Since I heard nothing I stepped back and concentrated on the lock. I heard it click after 1 minute.

I opened it and looked outside. No one. Good.

I walked out the door and closed it, I even locked it. I walked towards the lab and opened the door.

There was some light coming from it, I'll have to be careful.

I took one step inside and locked eyes with dr. Willow. We looked at each other before she began to talk.

"Fancy meeting you here."

And then she walked to one of the tables and grabbed a knife.

"Now boy you don't have any powers so what is your plan?"

I looked around the room and found a medical knife behind her. I moved it with my mind so it would go towards her.

"I didn't really expect you to be here so... I'll go back to my room?"

"No no no. Not so fast you stupid boy. How did-"

And there was a knife through her head. She fell down and dropped the knife. I looked around the room, trying to find something useful.

In the corner on one of the tables lays a flashlight. Just what I need. It's really dark outside so this could help. I also might need some kind of weapons so I grabbed some medical knifes. I don't know what they're called, again no education.

I then walked to the doctor. She had a wallet in her back pocket. I grabbed it and took the money out of it. She had 500 dollars in it! What the hell woman! Why so much money!?

Not that I cared. I put it in my backpack and walked outside. I followed the hall till I reached the elevated. I stepped inside and clicked on the button for the first floor. Just a guess.

I walked out and clicked the flashlight on. This was the entrance. I walked to the doors and made them open. Then close once I was outside.

I'm so glad I put on some warm clothes! It's really cold outside!

I looked around and saw a expensive looking clothing store at the end of the street. I ran towards it and broke the cameras before they could see me. This power is really amazing! Just to be sure I put my hood on.

I opened the doors and broke the other cameras. I also silent the alarms.

I walked inside and went shopping. Closed the doors first of course.

I looked for some good clothes. Then went to the fitting rooms. I tried them all on then choose my favorite ones. I put that on then went to search for a bag. Once I found it I put the clothes inside and put the bag in my backpack.

I was dressed in some designer coat with underneath a rich people sweater. It's one of those turtle neck things, I call them rich people sweaters since I've only seen rich people in it. I had some skinny jeans underneath and those shoes man with suits wear. Again no education so I have no idea what it is. I can barely read so...

After that I started walking again. O I also had sunglasses! It was night but cool people wear sunglasses at night right?

I had to find some sort of transport. I was moving to slow.

But I can't drive and I can't risk being seen or filmed in public. Maybe I should go into the woods for a couple of years then get my revenge on my parents and the government? I could but it would take a lot of time.

I was so deep in thought I didn't even see the person walking in front of me. I bumped into them and fell down.

I groaned and looked up. They were looking down on me.  They were really big. O shit.