Utah.

It's been a month so we're getting ready to leave. In this one month a lot happened. Robin learned me a lot of things. Like certain words and how to pronounce them, grammar about past, present and future things.

They also learned me songs. And how to dance. Well kind of. We were done packing  our stuff and were sitting in the car. Robin put on some music and I immediately, that's a word I learned!, knew the lyrics.

Robin and I started singing and dancing a bit. The whole ride was like that. Soon we arrived in Utah, the radio was turned down. The rest of the ride was in silent. I mean silence? I'm still not good at grammar. Or the English language for that matter. But I'm learning!

I told Robin where to go. My parents used to drop me of in different places in Utah then made me find home. Sometimes I'd be out for days even weeks, other times I was home in a couple of hours.

They always looked disappointed when I came back and immediately sent me down to my room. After that they tortured me.

We drove into my street. I could already see my house. I told Robin to stop the car here. I stepped out of the car and walked to my house.

I don't have a key, never was allowed to have one, so I knocked on the door. I could open it with my superpower. Robin learned me it's called telepathic powers. Or something like that. I just cal it telepathic wonders. Since it's a wonder to me.

My father opened the door. His eyes grew big once he saw me. He slammed the door closed.

Not that it worked.. I opened it with my powers and he turned around in shock. He turned back around and ran to the living room. He had a gun there. I know that all to well.

I walked into the living room and saw my mother standing up with a gun in her hand. Pointed at me. My father was the same.

"Hello my dear parents."

I said the word parents with so much hate they flinched.

"Hello bitch. I see your ugly ass returned? We don't want you so fuck off you freak!"

"Thanks mother I can feel the love. Now as to why I'm here, I escaped. I have powers now so those guns won't work. I'm here to get revenge."

They laughed at that. Then my father spoke, still laughing.

"You're telling me guns don't work on you!? You really are a freak! I'll show you how good these guns work!"

And he shot at me. I used my powers to move the bulled away from me and towards my father. I hit him in the leg. He screamed and fell down. My mother got angry at me. Like really angry at me.

She walked towards me while yelling at me.

"You fucking asshole!? Look at what you've done! You're such a freak and waste of space! We should have killed you when you were born!"

She was now in front of me, yelling in my face. I could feel her spit on my face. Yikes. I made a knife in my pocket move and put it at her throat.

"Now mother, step back or I'll slice that thick throat of yours."

She looked shocked and took a step back. Still screaming at me. My dad was doing it to now, so I put a knife on his throat too.

I was so tired of them, I didn't even want to torture them anymore. They don't deserve my time.

"Goodbye you fuckers. Hope you rot in hell."

And with that I sliced there throats. They fell down. Dead.

I made the knifes go back into my pocket and walked outside towards Robins car. I stepped in.

I felt tired. Emotionally tired. I just realized what happened and felt like crying. I was happy of course but they were my parents. I just wished they loved me like normal parents do.

Robin drove away. They didn't turn on the radio and didn't talk to me. They probably felt it was better to leave me alone for now.

I killed them. The people who created me, gave birth to me.. they're dead... gone for good.

I was thinking about this for so long I didn't even realize we were home till Robin put their hand on my shoulder. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go inside ok?"

I nodded and stepped out of the car. Robin unlocked the door and went inside. They guided me into the living room and sat me down on their lap.

That's when my emotions got to much. I cuddled into them and cried. I don't know if it was from happiness or not... I felt terrible yet.. relieved. The persons who destroyed my life were finally gone.

After awhile my cried became sniffles. Robin had their hand on my back and was moving it up and down. Successfully calming me down.

I soon became tired... I wanted to stay awake but it didn't work. I felt asleep in Robins arms.

I really like them.... I should tell them... I really should.