Chapter 4 *Dreadful P.E

“Liz! Duck!" Ella shouted across the room. I dodged just in time to see a Dodge ball coming towards my face. If it had hit me, well let's just say I won't be able to see clearly.

     “Thanks Ella!" I shout back gratefully.“Ella! Watch-" Ella got hit in the side of the face, “out" I finished quietly. She sat on the bench rubbing her face. I didn't want to be alone on the court so I stood there until I got hit. I finally did and went to sit by Ella.

      “How does your face feel?" I ask sympathetically.

      “Its sore, and red and it just hurts." She said grumpily.

     “I'm sorry. I should have said my warning sooner. Come on don't be so grumpy. I don't want to see my bff all grumpy today." I said somewhat brightly.

     “Yea I guess your right. Considering your sitting with a boy today. A boy who is sooooo gonna ask you out." She says wiggling her eyebrows. I let her say this and enjoy the moment because she won't have a lot of those moments where she's happy for her best friend being in a relationship. 

         The class seemed like it lasted for hours. Then the bell rang and we all went to the dressing rooms. 

      When I was done dressing, I couldn't contain my excitement. I would be sitting with the boy of my dreams in only a few minutes!!! OK Lizzy, act cool. Not like an idiot. I thought. I said this 5 more times until I was sitting down and waiting