Chapter 16* Last month of school

"I can't believe school is almost over. High school will be out of my life, but then there's college and adulthood...... Oh gosh." Liz was saying to Ella. "What if Will and I go to different colleges and never see each other again!? What if. I. Meet someone new?" Liz said sadly and she hung her head. Ella patted her back.

    "It'll be okay. I don't think Will is gonna let you out of his life that easily. You guys are meant to be. " Ella smiled. I smiled back. She was a great best friend. Liz saw Will walking to them.

     "Hi!" Liz jumped to him and hugged him. She fought back tears.

   "Whoa. You're never this excited to see me. What's going on?"He looked me in the eyes and I burst.

     "What if we get separated by college and and never see each other again!?" Liz whimpered.

   "Here we go again." Ella mumbled shaking her head.

      "I will always be with you. I won't let you go away. I promise." Will chuckled softly and brought me in again for a hug. I laughed as I wiped away tears. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and we walked to class.

     "Ok Class. Since there is only two weeks left, and you learned all you needed to, we'll do fun activities for the next two weeks." Mrs. Bangles announced.The class cheered. The activities, well, weren't really activities. She let us talk all period. It was still fun. I got to talk and giggle with Will without getting embarrassed when the teacher pointed us out. The bell rang and we went to lunch.

*Hey. Sorry the chapter is short. There is gonna be one more chapter then a epilogue. Then My First kiss in the Rain is done. I'm glad so many of you have read and enjoyed it so far. Don't worry I have other books I'm writing. Check them out! Honeymels, out!