Chapter 9 * He's in the places I go

“I'm glad we're doing this!" Ella said as we walked through the doors of the mall.

     “Me too. Where do you want to go first?" I asked.

        “What about Cute and Dangerous first?"

        “That's a good idea Ella. Let's go!" Cute and Dangerous has the most cutest clothes ever. They're to die for. And their clothes are affordable which makes it better. I was looking at the racks when I looked at the men's section and that's when I see Will. I freeze up. I don't say anything cause I don't want Ella thinking I planned it and I don't want to ruin our girl time. So I keep my mouth shut and my eyes on the shelves. Then Ella came up behind me and scared the crap out of me.

     “Ha ha. Made you jump. Anyway, wanna go to the food court? All this looking for clothes has made me hungry." Ella said rubbing her belly. I laughed.

     “Ok ok. Let's go to the food court. And just like that we were out the door and in the food court getting Corn dogs. We sat down. And right in my vision, is Will.
Is he following me? I'll ask him tomorrow. I thought. I just need to direct no attention to him. Then it should be cool. I must've been staring to long and she looked back and said “Is that Will?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

      “I think so. I didn't know he was here." I say looking surprised. That was when he waved. And I just waved with my fingers.
Oh brother.
     “Ok Liz go and talk to him and come right back. I know you want to. " Ella said blankly.

     “Ok. So sorry Ella. " I apologize.

      “Its fine its fine. " She said taking a bite of Corn dog.

    “Will! What are you doing here!?" I stomp over to him.

     “Um well you see I didn't have anything to do and I missed you." he said with his ears turning red. Which his ears always did when he was embarrassed.

   “Will, I love you, but I need to hang with Ella by ourselves for a bit. We'll go on a date next weekend. OK? Now plz, for me go home and I will see you tomorrow." I say to him gently and kiss him on the cheek. He hugs me and kisses my cheek and goes.

     “Once again I'm so sorry. I told him to leave and me and him will go out next weekend." I said to Ella.

    “Ok. I don't want to make this whole thing hard on you Liz. I don't mind hanging out with both of you. Cause guess what!?" Ella excitedly exclaimed.

  “I have a boyfriend too. Maybe one of these times we can have a double date!?"

    “We can have one next weekend. I'll talk to Will about it." I said. Then I looked at the time on my phone. It read 2:00 pm.

     “We should head home and do our homework." I said getting up. Ella got up and we went through the doors to my car and drove away to my house to work on homework.