Chapter 15* Jealous

I was getting lunch when I noticed a girl, cute one, waving. I looked in the direction she was waving and she was waving at Will. He waved back friendly with a grin. I don't know if he knew what she was gesturing but I put it out of my mind. Will loves me and only me. So I got my lunch and sat by him.

School ended and I was walking to his car when I saw that girl again at his car. This time flirting with Will. I hid behind one of the columns of the school. This girl was twirling her hair and was giggling. What is he saying? I thought. Maybe he's talking bad about me, or complementing her! Angrily I went over there. I acted casual.

"Hi. What's your name?" Liz asked the girl.

"Oh my name is Kaylee. Nice to meet u

you.......what's your name?" She asked.

"Liz. So what are you guys talking about?" I questioned.

"Oh your boyfriend was telling me this hilarious story about him and his father. " Kaylee chuckled. "Well see you guys later!" Kaylee said over her shoulder. I blushed. I felt stupid for overreacting. She knew he was taken.

"So how do u know her?" I asked Will as we got in his car.

"She transferred here from another school in the area. She was looking for new friends. She looked forward to meeting you when I didn't stop talking about you." Will told me giving me a knowing look."You know I won't cheat on you. And I made sure to make it a point I was taken. Knowing how you would react. But this is new for you, so I don't blame you." He said grinning. I grinned back and hit his shoulder gently and giggled. We sat and waited for Ella. While waiting he was telling me all he said about me. Then Ella got in the backseat and Will drove off.

Eventually he dropped Ella off. Then we were alone. He stopped in front of my house and kissed me. I was surprised.

"It's not raining though." I said confused.

"I know. Just thought I would catch you off guard."he grinned. "Now get out of my car cutie." He pushed me gently. I laughed and hit him on the arm again. I got out and blew a kiss through the window. He reached a fist up as if he caught it and drove off grinning. I shook my head laughing as I walked into my house and went to my room to start my homework.