first meeting:

After saint returned from America,it was his first day in international school ,he can't wait to meet his best friend after along time ,so he rushed up to school .while running to his class because he doesn't want to be late ,he bumped accidentally in somebody,it was Perth.
Perth POV :
I was walking to class with mean ,when suddenly another boy bumped in me ,I was angry because he ruin my clothes so I shout out .
Perth:hey ,what are you doing ,you ruined my clothes
Saint:oh sorry, I didn't see you.
Perth:well of course you didn't because you are blind fucker .
Saint:what did you say?
Perth :(with mocking voice)well I guess you don't hear also .hahahaaa..
Saint:look I don't know you ,so could you please move away, I have a class and I don't want to be late .
Perth:No
Saint:well I guess I have to do this .
I pushed him away until he fall .and I run to my class .
Perth:ouch,wtf wait for me ,I will catch you fucker ,we didn't finished yet ,next time son of the bish .
Mean:Are you okay Perth,I was talking to Daily on the phone ,so I didn't pay attention .
Perth: Nothing it's just a dumbass boy .
Mean:wait,what ho is he?
Perth : long story .
Mean:if you need me tell me I will beat him for you.
Perth :No let me do it by myself , next time.
Perth :let's go now .
Mean:OK
Perth POV:
I don't know this boy ,but I will make sure he will never forget me .