××°°The Party°°°××

Perth POV:
After I arrived ,I saw mean standing with a chick girl ,of course how can I forget ,it was none other than his girlfriend Daily ,I really don't like her since I saw her kissing another boy ,I told mean about her but they made up ,how can he forgive a hoe ,I really don't give a fuck .
Perth :Mean come here .
Mean: oh Perth you finally arrived ,I was waiting for you ,let's go inside .
Perth :actually I have something to tell u .
Mean :what?
Perth :while I was driving ,I didn't pay attention and almost hit saint with my car ,and  he fainted so I carried him and now he is inside of the car ,he is still unconscious .
Mean:Wait what ?!!!!! omg ,you know if my mom knew this she will kill me ,you know what let's bring him inside to my room .At least there he can rest .
Perth :OK .
Perth POV :
I carried him in my arms ,I really don't know how somebody can be this beautiful while sleeping ,his rose cheeks ,his pink lips ,wait am I falling for him ? Oh hella no , I still hate him for sure .
I putted him in mean's bed and tried to wake him .
By the way here is how mean bedroom look like :

Perth :"saint wake up ".
Mean :" here ,I have brought some medicine for him ".
Perth :Ah ,OK." Give me a glass of water ".
Mean:OK ." look , I have to go downstairs now ,so they won't notice ,stay with him until he wake up ,after all it's your fault ".
After a while :
Saint POV:
Ah ,Ah my head hurt so much ,I opened my eyes slowly and saw myself  inside of large room ,I don't know this place ,suddenly I remembered everything ,I turned my face and saw Perth sleeping at the edge of the bed,so I tried to wake him .
Saint :"Perth,wake up ".
Perth :" what ,what mom?!!"
Saint:"I'm not your mom,wake up !!"
Perth :"wait,what?!!,I opened my eyes and saw saint staring at me ,I was ashamed ,my ears become so red ,I feel hot .
Saint :"where am I ? ,and what are u doing here ?!!".
Perth:"it was me , I almost hit u by my car , and you fainted ,so I carried you and this is mean bedroom ".
Saint :" So it was you , okay let's forget what happened ,thanks for carrying me ,by the way you should pay attention while driving your car".
Perth :"who are you to say to me what I should do "(fierce eyes).
Perth POV :
I know I was rude ,I don't know even why I said that maybe because I don't trust anyone.
Saint:" I was just being polite ,but you know what fuck you dumbass".
Perth:"what did u say ?!!"
I got on the top of him and stare at him with fierce eyes .
Saint:"what are u doing fucker ,get up from me.
Perth :"why are u afraid baby ?!!"
Saint :"afraid my ass ,get yourself from me before I beat you , I tried to push him but he was so strong ,so I end up giving up ".
Perth :"I will do something that will make u remember my name forever sweetie ".[lustful eyes ].
Saint :" No ,don't u think about that ,get up ".
Perth bring his face close to saint ,his breath on saint neck making him shiver under him ,he stare at him for awhile before kissing him roughly ,biting saint upper lip making him cry from pain ,he inserted his tongue inside saint mouth while kissing him , he played with saint tongue,after a sec he parted from him ,the two of them were breathing heavily .
Perth POV :
I never thought that a guy lips will be this sweet making me melt ,I wanted to suck his upper lip ,that pink juicy lip ,I was so horny ,but before I was able to do  something  ,I heard a knock ,well ho the fuck will interrupt this magical moment ,I am mad ,I get up and fix my clothes and open the door to see ho .
Saint POV :
What the hell just happened , he kissed me ,and I let him do it ,I kissed a guy, I fucking kissed the guy that I hate the most ,omg I must run before he will fuck me right here ,luckily the balcon door was open ,and it was easy to get out since there are stairs ,I run as I could to my grandparents house ,I'm glad that Perth didn't notice .
Perth :ho are you ?
Mean's mom :it 's me Mme phiravish .
Perth:"omg ,I fucked up ,wait ,I opened the door and see mean's mom ".
Mme phiravish : " oh ,here you are ,I was looking for you ,let's go downstairs ,mean is ready to cut the cake ."
Perth : "oh ,yes sure ,you go first Mme ,I will bring my phone and come down".
Mme phiravish :Yeah okay,don't be late .
Perth :" I won't ".
After Mme phoravish went down, I get inside of the room , well I knew it saint wasn't there ,I knew he will escape ,but not for to long ,I will meet him soon 👿.and do more things with him ,after all he is the one ho made me hard .