classroom:

After that saint went to his classroom ,he was so happy that he will finally meet plan,he knocked the door and said hello ,all the classroom was looking to him,some girls at the back was chatting about how beautiful he is ,his brown eyes,his soft hair and his bright skin ,no one can deny that he is so handsome .
Teacher:"come on saint "
Saint :OK Madame.
Teacher:"well I guess you should introduce yourself ".
Saint:" yeah ,sure."well my name is saint and I just came from America ,it's been 13 years since I was in Thailand .
Fangirls:oh ,you are so handsome ,do you have a girlfriend.
Saint:No,I want to focus on my studies more.
Teacher: "that's good to hear ,you can sit there next to can."
Saint:okay
Plan suddenly get up and hug saint tightly,and start crying
Plan:"I missed you ,I thought that you will never return ,do you remember our memories together?"
I hugged him back and said :
I also miss u ,you are my best friend but you know what we can replace those moments now.
Teacher: "okay,that's enough ,sit down .I will start the courses"
Saint:okay madam .

Saint POV:
I was so happy meeting plan that I didn't pay attention to the course .
Skip to 6:00pm
The class have finished it 's time to go home ,I grab my bag and head to the parking with plan ,I will give him a ride in the car,so I told him about what happened this morning .
Plan POV :
When saint told me about that person .I was really mad ,I knew exactly that person of course it was no one other than Perth tannapon ,he is the most rich spoiled boy in our school ,so I told him to stay away from that playboy .After that I wished him a good night ,I'm glad that I have a nice best friend .

Two weeks later.........
Saint:"can, come here let's grab something to eat."
Plan:okay but I want rice cake and cheese sandwich (pouty face).
Saint:okay,okay .let's go
While we were eating somebody came and sit next to me, i was shook ,it was Perth
Perth: well ,well ,nice to meet you again baby.
Saint:what do you want?
Perth :I guess you forgot ,so let's make you remember. I grabbed his hand so tight and squeeze it .
Saint: stop it ,it hurt , (crying eyes ).
Suddenly, can pushed Perth and shout
Plan:get your fucking hands of my friend or I will beat you asshole .
Mean heard plan and said :Don't you dare talk about Perth cutie .hahaha
Plan:"the server came to save his master" huh.
Mean:Perth ,let's go ,don't waste your time on him .plus I have something to tell u .
Perth :but
Mean:No,but
Perth:okay ,I looked at saint with a fierce eyes as I said :"were not finished yet ,next time .I will fuck your ass ."
Saint was scared ,so he didn't answer him .
After they walked away ,plan hugged saint and murmured :
Plan: are you okay saint?
Saint:yeah,yeah don't worry .
Plan:the son of the bish.if only that one wasn't with him I would beat him .
Saint:plan ,I must go now I have a dancing class .
Plan:okay ,see u tomorrow.
Skip :Mean and Perth
Perth :what do you want mean? What 's more important than beating that fucking ass boy .
Mean:it 's just I have a birthday party tomorrow, and I want to invite you ,there will be sexy hot chicks .
Perth:oh ,okay ,I will come ,anyways I need a hot sexy girl to play with .
Mean:yeah,yeah,sure.
Perth:I must go now ,see u tomorrow.

Skip till night: Mean parent's house .
So basically, saint is mean's neighbour cause his grandparents have a villa next to mean big house .mean's mom Mme Phiravich invited saint to her son party even if mean refused it cause he know Perth will be angry .
Mean:mom I told you do not invite him .
Mom :why ?!! Saint is a kind boy and after all ,he is our neighbour .
Mean:No,I don't like him .
Mom:stop your shit ,because I already told him and he accepted ,and if you dare and bully him ,you will stay at home for one month without money or car ,understand?!
Mean:okay mom ,but I will not talk to him 😤.
Mom:you better treat him well or you will see.(angry look)

Skip till tomorrow.
Party time:
By the way here is a small picture of mean house .

Saint POV: After mean's mom invited me to the party ,I couldn't say no to her after all we shouldn't say no to the elders ,that's a value we should keep it

Saint POV:
After mean's mom invited me to the party ,I couldn't say no to her after all we shouldn't say no to the elders ,that's a value we should keep it .So,I changed my clothes and this is what I choose since it's a birthday party ,i dressed up casually black and white supreme top with black pants and Vans lo suede sneaker .

So,I changed my clothes and this is what I choose since it's a birthday party ,i dressed up casually black and white supreme top with black pants and Vans lo suede sneaker

I bought a small gift for mean .I headed to mean parents house by walking since it's near .
Perth POV :
I dress up like this :

And drive my Lamborghini to mean house

And drive my Lamborghini to mean house .
NB:this is Perth car

While I was driving my car ,suddenly I almost hit a person ,so i stopped and rushed to see if he was okay ,but the weird thing  it was saint ,he was fainting on the road ,I really don't know maybe it's fate that I almost hit him

While I was driving my car ,suddenly I almost hit a person ,so i stopped and rushed to see if he was okay ,but the weird thing  it was saint ,he was fainting on the road ,I really don't know maybe it's fate that I almost hit him .I carried him inside of the car ,even if I hate him I couldn't left him there .
Saint POV:
While I was crossing the road ,a car almost hit me ,I was scared that I fainted on the road ,after that I don't remember anything .
Perth POV :after carrying him to my car .I headed to mean house ,I didn't want to take him to the hospital cause I don't want my father to know or he will forbidden me from driving this car .