last day 💕:

Perth POV:

It was our last day in the island , also its valentine day , so i want to make it special, i have bought something for saint, so i will give it to him in the night under the moonlight , right now he is beside me, beautiful as always , brown eyes, bright skin , soft hair, and a baby smell that i love the most in him , he is so perfect that make me sometimes ask myself if he is an angel , i snapped from my thoughts when plan spoke :

Plan:"So where are we heading?!!"

Perth:"i heard there is a carnival in the island since it's valentine day , so we are going there ."
Plan:"interesting, I'm really excited "
Mean:"you are always excited". (smirk)
Plan:" no I'm not "
Mean:"yes excited just like yesterday , you keep hugging me while you were sleeping , i almost choke ".

Plan:"shut up liar ".

Mean:"you don't believe me ?!"(smirk)

Plan:"yes ".

Mean:"how about this?!!" ( showing a picture of plan hugging him )

Plan didn't answer he was too embarrassed .

Perth:"stop fighting please, its the 100 times that i say this ".
Saint:"Perth, Perth, i want to ride this please "...puppy eyes
Perth:"oh rollercoaster , aren't you afraid ?!!"
Saint:"no , i love riding on roller coaster ".

Perth:"oh really i didn't know that ".

Saint :"there are a lot of things that you don't know about me (chuckles) ."

Perth:"then i will be closer to you , till you tell me about those things, i hugged him ."

Saint:"OK, but not know , lets play first ".

Perth:"OK baby ."

After riding and playing for almost three hours, we decided to grab something to eat .
We found a good restaurant with a beautiful view , blue sky and sea .

Perth:"what do you want to eat baby?"

Saint:"i want something sweet ."

Perth:"OK, how about you too ?!!"

Mean and plan at the same time :"noodles and fried chicken."

Saint:"wow , you are soulmates."
Mean and plan didn't answer because they are shy .

Mean POV:

While i was eating , i saw a girl kissing a guy at the Corner , somehow she sound familiar to me , when she turned her head i almost choked , it was daily , my girlfriend , the fucking slut she was cheating on me , right in front of my eyes , and i couldn't do anything , my mind is already blank , my tempter is rising, my blood is boiling , too much to support , i didn't know how did i managed to get up , but all that i was thinking about is to kill the fucking Bish , i walked straight to her , slapped here .

Daily:"ouch , mean what are you doing here ?!!"

Mean:"you fucking bish , i will kill you ."
Alex:"wtf is going on ?who is this guy ?!!"
Daily:"he is my ex ."
Mean:"and you are still lying , i swear i will kill you , i grabbed her wrist tightly and squeezed it ."

Daily:"let me go , you are hurting me, you know what , i never loved you anyway , i was your girlfriend because of your popularity , i don't give a damn about you , you are just a rich spoiled kid unloved , (laughing loudly)."

Mean POV :

How could she do that to me , i gave her everything , how could she cheat on me, i feel triggered at the moment , my blood pressure is turning higher , all i can think about is to kill the slut right now , i raised my arm to slap her , but someone caught my hand , it was Perth .