from hate to love:

Perth POV:
After the party finished,I drove back to home ,I changed my clothes and go to bed ,I tried to sleep but I can't every time I close my eyes ,saint face keep running into my mind ,and of course that make me crazy , I remember those pulppy lips ,his bright skin ,i was getting hot ,I feel something bigger at that moment I knew I fucked up ,did I just get arroused by a boy ?!! That never happened but I can't control myself every time I'm with him ,I feel strange ,no,there is no way that I love him .
Skip :8:00 am
Saint POV:
I woke up ,get dressed ,eat breakfast and head to school ,since the weather is nice I prefered to walk to school,but while I was walking ,a car stopped right in front of me ,of course it was Perth's car.
Perth POV:
I was driving to school,suddenly I saw saint walking ,so I stopped the car ,I just want to give him a ride ,I don't want to be rude anymore after what happened.
Perth:"saint stop ".
Saint:"what do you want ?"
Perth :"I want to give u a ride ".
Saint:" No".
Perth :"c'mon don't be childish ".
Saint:" I'm not childish ,you are ,I don't want to get in your fucking car ."
Perth:okay, you know what I'm sorry,but could you plz get in the car ,I want to talk with you .
Saint POV:
I'm so confused ,I don't know what to do ,but I decided to get in his car although I hate him .
Perth:"thank you ."
Saint :Yeah .
Perth POV :
While I was driving ,I took glances to saint , he is so handsome, his soft hair ,his bright skin ,his pink cheeks and lips ,I love everything about him ,I don't know if i can control myself cause every time I m with him I feel aroused .I didn't realize that I was staring at him .
Saint:"Perth, Perth!!! "
Perth:"what?!!!"
Perth POV:
Omg ,he noticed it ,he noticed that I was staring at him , I feel shy ,my ears are burning .
Saint POV:
He is so cute ,when he is shy ,his ears are so red that I want to touch them ,but I can't .
Oh ,what I'm thinking ? ,am I falling for him? Hella no ,so I changed subject so he won't feel awkward.
Saint:" so what you want to talk about?".
Perth :"it's just that I want to say sorry about everything ,I'm sorry for being rude ,I'm sorry that I kissed you yesterday ,will you forgive me please ".(puppy eyes )
Saint POV:
How can I say no to him ,look at him ,he is adorable asf ,after all I think he have changed ,so I told him :
Saint: " it's okay Perth ,I forgive you ".
Perth :" oh ,thank you so much ".
Perth POV:
I took his face in my hands and caressed his pink cheeks ,I was smiling like crazy ,I think I'm falling too much for him .
Perth :oh ,sorry
Saint POV :
I feel hot ,my cheeks are burning ,my face is so red after what Perth did ,and his smile made it worst ,I am ashamed .
Perth POV :
He is so adorable when he is shy ,I love his cheeks so much ,I think I love him but I don't dear to tell him ,after all I don't want to ruin this friendship .
After that we arrived to school but before he was going ,I asked him ;
Perth :saint can I ask you something ?
Saint:" yeah,sure."
Perth :"can u have lunch with me ?"
Saint "okay."
Perth:"thank you , I will meet you at the cafeteria okay ."
Saint :"yeah ,okay ,thanks for the ride" .
Perth :"no problem ,I'm glad we made up" .

Skip till lunch time:
Mean:"Perth,let's grab something to eat ".
Perth:" you go first ,I will comeback with someone, ok".
Mean:"ho is he?!!".
Perth:"it's saint ".
Mean:" what!!,i though you hate him ".
Perth:" well, i guess not ."
Mean:"what happened to you,you must tell me ".
Perth:" it's a long story ,i will tell u later ".

Perth POV:
I rushed to saint ,i don't want him to wait ,soon I was there I saw him standing ,so I walked to him .

Saint:" Perth,hi ".

Perth:" hi."{shy tone}
Saint :"shall we go ?".

Perth:"oh ,yeah ,mean is also there waiting for us ."

Saint:"oh,okay"(i was disappointed because its not just the two of us ,but after all we are ,just friends .)

Skip:Cafeteria
Mean has already reserved a table for us .

Saint:"hi,mean,how are you ?"

Mean:"I'm good thanks."

Saint POV :
While I was talking to mean,I saw plan walking ,so I called him .

Plan:"hi saint ,i was looking for you ".

Mean:" hello,sleeping beauty ,why don't u join us ?"(smile )

Plan:"what are you doing here ,saint ?!"(angry look )

Perth:"he is having lunch with us ".

Plan:" I didn't talk to you asshole ."

Saint:"Don't be rude plan ,he just asked me to have lunch ".

Plan:" but.......".

Saint:"No,but ,now sit down and let's eat ."

Mean:"Are you guys dating ?"

Saint:"No ,what the hell ,he is just my best friend."

Perth:"stop ,let's eat ".

Perth:" what do you want to eat saint "[Soft tone ]

Saint:" anything is okay."

Mean and plan :"what's happening between you ?!!".

Perth and saint :"it's not your business,keep calm and let's eat ".

While we were eating a bunch of sluts came
Nchampoo :" hello saint ."

Saint:"hi".

Nchampoo :"can I ask you something ?"

Saint :"yeah,sure."

Nchampoo:"it's just that I don't understand English ,and we have an exam soon ,so if you can plz help me,since you just came from America".{shy tone}

Before saint could reply Perth said :
Perth:"No,he can't ".

Nchampoo :" I didn't talk with you ,why are you so rude ".

Perth:" I said no ,because we have something to do together. "(Fierce eyes)

Saint:" but.......".

Perth:"No,but...."(puppy eyes)
Saint :okay, sorry nchampoo ,I can't now but I promise I will help you next time .
Nchampoo :okay.(sad look)

Perth POV :
This slut ,I swear I will kill her if she doesn't go away from saint ,I was so jealous ,so i grabbed saint 's hand and took him with me ,my jealousy is rising ,I don't know if I can control myself .

Note:Guess what he will do next ?!! Rated chapter 🔞is coming soon ,so stay Tuned .😊