the trip🌻🌹:

This chapter will a little bit of rated stuff so if you don't like it don't read it. hope you enjoy 💕.

_______      __________________________

Skip:  airport :waiting for the plan

Saint POV:
While we were waiting for the plan, a cute girl approached Perth  and asked him about something, i didn't hear them because i was jealous , she was hooking up with him , i feel the tempter rising , I' feel like i want  to cry .

Perth POV:
A girl come and talked to me , she said that she is a big fan and asked me if it's okay to take a picture ,  i  said yes, then she left ,  i glanced to see saint , why his face is pale , he seem unhappy , is he jealous?!, no way, but he look cute, I'm happy just seeing his gestures and face i want to kiss him .So i asked him:

Perth:"saint are u okay?!!".

Saint:"yes ,  I'm fine "trying not to make any eye contact , so he wont show his feelings.

Perth:" baby , look at me, are you jealous?!".

Saint:"No, I'm not ".(shy )

Perth:" yes, you are". (Chuckles)

Saint:(pouting)"stop teasing me".

Perth:"my jelly cupcake , I'm happy to know that you are possessive over me".

I hugged him by the waist and sniffed his neck, such a good smell , he smell like a baby .

Perth:"you smell so nice , i should eat you here".

They were into it , that they didn't notice that mean and plan are staring at them .

Mean:"can you too please stop being a lovely doevy for a second , i had enough sugar this morning".

Plan:"yeah, you should go and get a room".

Perth:smirk"i don't mind "hhhh...

Saint:" Perth"(shy tone), i hit his chest gently .

Perth:"what, I'm telling the truth ".chuckles

Saint:" let's go the plane arrived " .

Skip:till the hotel :

Mean:wait here I'm going to bring the keys of the suits".

Plan:I'm going with you too.

Mean to the reception :
"Wait, what did U say , are u telling me that there is two suits left , so i have to share the bed with him , hella no".

Plan:" me too , i don't want to share the bed with this asshole ".

Reception  manager :" well, I'm sorry , sir , you must share the suit with him , and it's the only suit left since  Valentine is near , all the suits and room are already full  ".

Perth:" c'mon just share the suit, its not like you will have sex , and if u don't want then return".

Plan:"No, no , we will share the room ".

Mean:(sighs)" okay".

Perth POV:

After we entered our suit, saint told me that he want to take a shower , since he feel a little bit sticky from all the ride , he slowly took his shirt, his white milky skin shine brightly , his pink nipples , i feel aroused  just seeing him like that , how could he do that to me , its a pure seduce , but i  will not control myself this time .

Saint POV:

While i was showering , i heard the door opened , i glanced and saw Perth undressing himself, i tried to hide and scream :