Lawn of the dead

"Think about it guys, anything we want. Cash, cars, candy." Benny exclaims.
"So only use spells for stuff that starts with C?" Ethan questions sarcastically.
Benny scoffs, "Once we were lowly high school noobs, now we're vampire killing, spell casting rockstars. The world is our oyster."

You shiver in disgust, "Have you ever had an oyster or seen one? They are super gross!" Ethan also comments, but you tune everything out as you look in front of you and glare at Della. Yes she looked sad, but you couldn't care less. She had stolen your first boyfriend,(Ex name) on your 2 month anniversary.

Benny pops out a bouquet of flowers with his magic and walks over to Della. You stare with your mouth wide open in shock. Not able to watch anymore you quickly storm off to your locker and punch so hard it leaves a dent. On the bright side you get a free 'skip class to go to nurse' pass.

———

You walk home with Rory because you two are neighbors. At your door you give Rory a hug and then walk inside. Not a minute after your phone vibrates playing Ethan's song.

(Regular-you, italics-Ethan)
Hello?
Hey (y/n) just wanted to make sure you were ok. You left school pretty fast.
Yeah I'm fine, it's just... You remember how I told you someone stole my boyfriend?
Yeah, who was it?
Della. But please don't tell Benny.
Okay I won't just be safe.

Ethan hangs up.
———

You're walking to first period when you see Della getting chased by a dog. Smirking to yourself you continue walking. Out of nowhere you get attacked by a crazy red-eyed hamster. Throwing the possessed animal you hear the announcements come on. "Attention all students, due to a recent outbreak of animal attacks we ask you to return to your homes and remain indoors."

You don't waste anytime running outside and sitting on a bench. Sadly this peaceful moment didn't last long as a rabid squirrel jumped on you and started scratching anywhere. Thankfully Rory came just in time and got it off. When no one was looking he flew you back to his house to bandage you scratches.

Rory uses his speed to clean the cuts so it won't hurt as much. You ended up with a bandage on you left knee, right shin, left arm, and your right cheek.
———

"Sarah, (y/n)? What are you doing here?"

You and Sarah turn around to put some food on the island. "Oh great they're here" Sarah says. Ethan finally notices the attire, "What's with the waiter outfits?" Sarah explains that Mrs. Morgan had called you two in a panic.

Suddenly Benny runs in the side door with water guns, panting. "Alright. We are locked and loaded with anti-potion. And Rory's on his way." You knit your eyebrows in confusion then a look of anger covers your face, "Wait one second. Benny, I swear to the Milky Way! Did YOU bring all these animals back to life?!"

Benny stares at you with wide eyes and slowly/shakily nods his head. "Well thanks to your undead creatures I have to stay home for a week! My mom won't let me leave until I can walk without limping!" You whisper-shout with rage evident in your (e/c) eyes. Benny bows his head in shame with a kicked puppy look on his face.

Ethan's mom comes in and asks us to bring the food to the dining room.

Apparently Rory dropped something down the chimney and now you are going to have to kill the rabid animals here. Ethan comes back in the kitchen to see all of the rabid animals. You, Sarah, and Benny are trying to kill them all before anyone notices. You turn and see a snake wrapped around Ethan. "Kimo. I should've known you would come back with all the others."

You squirt him four times before he disappears into ash. Trying very hard not to cry you shoot the last one. The next thing you know Puffles turns into ash and falls into the sauce. Ethan's mom tries to take it and BOOM! Catastrophe!

Not long after you and Sarah are trying to clean up the mess in the kitchen, although because of your leg you cant bend down or anything. Ethan walks back into the kitchen and takes off his sweater vest. There's a knock at the door and Ethan goes to get it thinking it's Rory but it's actually a turtle. "Tiberius, my old friend. Should've known you'd show up last." Tiberius hisses and crawls toward him while Sarah tries to get him to shoot it.

Ethan doesn't shoot him and gets attacked by the possessed turtle. Sarah quickly grabs the water gun and shoots him. Ethan's Dad walks in and does not look very pleased. You smile awkwardly and limp towards the front door. When you get outside Rory is there and ready to take you home.
———

In the morning you walk next door to Rory's house and decide that you were going to prank the guys Vampire Ninja style. Rory speeds you and himself into Sarah's car and you both yell 'boo!' to them. As Ethan and Benny go to scold you two they look back only to notice you weren't there anymore.