Blue Moon

A/N: It's sad that I have to say this, but I used David to make Benny jealous. Please stop commenting rude things and calling my book disgusting *cough* @chiletffff *cough* If you don't want to read that, by all means, skip this chapter. Thank you, have a good day.

You stand in front of Ethan and Benny, trying not to laugh, while they're being choked by some random Jock. "Ow, ow, ow! Okay, okay! We get it, we get it. You're the alpha male and we're not. Just give us wedgies already so we can go."

The jock growls, "All right, listen up geeks. From now on, we're best buds. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we got it. Wait. What?" Ethan asks confused.

Benny is quick to reply, "Yeah! Awesome. Best buds forever. Yeah, totally cool. Headlocks are like jock hugs."

The jock smiles, "Awesome. See you around, bro 1 and bro 2!" He then punches Ethan and Benny in the shoulder. But before he turns around to walk away, he winks at you, causing you to blush and giggle.

"Why would a guy like him- want to friend up with us?"

You drool, "who cares!" You wipe your mouth while walking over there to talk to him.

Benny watched as you twirled your hair around your finger and bit your lip as you touched the jock's- who you later learned is named David -biceps.
———

You walk with your arm in David's and find candy on the floor, "Woo-hoo! Free candy bar!" He than howls like a dog. "Come on, Babe. Let's ditch this place and get you to tryouts."

David links his arms with yours again and walks you to your soccer tryouts. All the while, Benny watches sadly as the love of his life gets away.
———

You walk out of soccer tryouts with Sarah. Good news, you made the team. Bad news, Sarah has yet to find something to do.

David walks over to Sarah and starts talking to her. After Erica starts to flirt with him, so you pull him away and hiss at Erica like a snake.

You walk with him and lean on a tree as he leaves to go get changed for practice. You cheer for him but, soon hear another voice cheering for him. You turn around and see Erica.

Oh no you don't, you thought. You got up and started yelling at her. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm cheering for Hairy"

"Um, one: his name is David, and two: BACK OFF BEACH!! HE'S MINE!!!"

You were to busy having a girl fight to notice Benny and Ethan trying to perform a spell. All you saw was Ethan getting knocked down by David, and then David taking you home.

About an hour or so later Rory calls and asks if you wanted to come to a party. You said yes because you knew David was "Babysitting" Ethan.

You walk in with Rory and soon after you see Erica trying to go after David. You snarl and snatch that weave (Sorry not sorry).
———

You are backed up in a corner, trying to get away from a werewolf. Luckily Sarah appears and fights him until she can force feed the potion to him. A second later Ethan turns back, NAKED?!

You turn away, "Ew, Ew, Ew, Ew, Ew, Ethan's like a brother to me. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks!"

"Where's David?"

You look around and see a dog with a bowl labeled David. Erica sneers, "That's David? Ugh, that is so lame."

You run over to him, "Awe, you are SO cute!!!" He then licks your nose, making you giggle.
———

You and David decided to just stay friends. Because, you know who your real crush is. Although David would still pretend flirt with you, he treated you like one of the guys(on the football team).