Guys and Dolls

You are with Sarah and Ethan's sister when she accidentally breaks her doll.
"Debbie's my favorite, and now she's ruined."

"I'm sure I could fix her with some tape or something." Sarah tries to reason. The little girl smiles. "Then can we have a dance party?" She asks excitedly. Both of your eyes' widen. "Uh, sure. What else are we gonna do 'till your parents get home? Be right back." She leaves to answer the phone while you stay on the bed playing with her.

You left her so you could go quickly use the restroom. You and Sarah walk back in at the same time. "Hey, look what I made." The life size Debbie doll smiles. "Hi! I'm Debbie Dazzle. Wanna play?" You look at each other before calling out simultaneously, "Ethan! You're gonna want to see this!"

~~~

Everyone is in the kitchen watching Debbie make cupcakes when Benny walks in and says, "Woah! It is a cupcake party!" Ethan turns to him with a hopeful face, "Did you find anything?". Benny just gives him a look and says, "I've got good news and bad news. Bad news: I couldn't figure out the spell. Good news: I'm on Level Two of Knights of Ninjitsu IV!"

"You've been up there for an hour!" He shrugs, "It's a hard game." Debbie offers a lemon swirl cupcake to Sarah, but she can't take anymore.

"Ooh, I'll take a lemon swirl."

Debby looks at Jane and gasps. "Oh no. Look at your clothes. I know just what we should play next. Debbie Dazzle fashion show!" As they walk away, Debbie doubles over and grabs onto Ethan's arm. He falls into the island and you all rush over to him. "I had a vision. Debbie needs life energy to stay in human form. She absorbs it through contact. If...If we..."

Benny catches him, "She must have drained you a little." Ethan gets an idea, "Wait, maybe if we keep her away from people, she'll turn back into a doll." The doorbell rings so you all go to open it and find Rory.

"Yeah! The fun starts now!"

"Rory, now's not the best time."

"Wait, you're not gonna invite me in?"

Benny is the one to talk this time, "Sorry, the fun can start later."

~~~

"Is this what girls usually do with their dolls?" Benny asks.

"You don't do this with yours?" Sarah asked sarcastically.

"Those are action figures." Benny argues.

"We have to get her alone." Sarah declares.

"Hey, Debbie. Guess what? I just found a bunch of...uh, things that girls say goes with shoes."

She makes an excited face, "Ooh, I love accessorizing."

Ethan tricks her into his room and then he uses a jump rope to lock it.

~~~

You, Benny, and Ethan are cleaning up the messy kitchen when Sarah comes back down. "She's asleep." Ethan looks up, "Now we just have to convince her she dreamed the whole thing."

The door opens and Ethan's dad says, "Hello, we're home! Hello?" Ethan's eyes widened and he looked at Sarah, "My parents! Can you go stall them? Now?" He whispered. You and Benny rushed to help clean the mess along with Ethan.

After you finish you, Benny, and Ethan walk back up the stairs to deal with Debby. Ethan gets cut off mid sentence upon realizing the jump rope is now on the floor. When you bust in Ethan finds his parents as DOLLS!

~~~

(It got confusing so I decided to make it easier when they're talking. Normal is you, This is Ethan, This is Benny, and this is Sarah)

"So it's settled. You'll kick Debbie's sorry, plastic butt."

"What? No, I never said that."

"Ugh, come on! She's got Rory wrapped around her tiny little finger."

"I can't believe he got a girlfriend before me."

"Well we have to find a way to split them up, or...someone." You, Ethan and Benny smirk at each other while Sarah stares in confusion.

~~~

After Jane defeated Debbie, you all had to make he beach dance party. You actually had a great time, and you got to dance with Jane and she taught you some cool moves.