Three cheers for evil

"BOOM! Did a bomb just go off in my head? No, it's the Devils when we beat you black and red. Call a nurse, call a doctor, call your mama too, 'cause you're gonna need help when we are finished with you. Goooo Devils!" The cheerleaders, well, cheer.

You and Sarah run after Erica. Sarah pulls her shirt, "Erica! Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing." Erica snarls, "What? It's just cheerleading. I thought you said you wanted us to be normal." While the two are bickering you walk up to the sign up sheet knowing that Erica will win and you and Sarah will have to watch her.
———

You and Sarah walk out of the bathroom, "Cowabunga!" You smile insanely, "Hey Weir, if you like your face I suggest you shut your mouth." You smirk as Benny cowers down. The head cheerleader summons you and Sarah as you sigh in annoyance.

Since you are really in shape the workout doesn't really hurt (unlike for me in the real world). Stephanie then makes you do a twirk-like thing.

Next thing you know, Ethan and Benny are being thrown out of the gym by a bunch of cheerleaders.
———

Learning the star formation wasn't that hard. It's just the cheer that didn't sound right. Everyone chants, "We're forces of nature. That's what makes the star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are!" Whenever you would repeat the cheer you got a cold feeling down your spine and it felt like needles were pinching your hands.

You and Sarah go to look for Erica after she said she was gonna go for a 'bite'. When you found her, well, you and Sarah were put under a spell.
———

Sarah texted Veronica to let her know you were bringing the cheer squad to see them. When you get to the house Veronica's little sister, whatever her name is, let's you in. You girls immediately sit on the couch and just talk and giggle until Veronica and Betty come down. Stephanie looks over at them, "Oh there you are. Don't be shy girls, join the fun. The spirit squad is now in session."

You and Sarah run up to them, "Hi gals, nice hair!" Sarah starts raving on about what you're going to do, while you daydream about your super-hot-crush, Benny. All of a sudden Sarah yells, "Let's have a pillow fight!" and you smirk, being the ultimate pillow fighter. Although everything after the pillow fight was a blur.
———

All the cheerleaders prance into the gym smiling at all the cheers they got, "The moment has come. This is it. Our finest hour. No stopping us now. You can't resist our power. We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are!"

All of the cheerleaders then start chanting in Latin, "Garno virto immortalis. Give up now 'cause you're gonna be beat. We are out for power and you're in for defeat!" Benny and Ethan start doing a different chant in Latin. Stephanie then get ticked off, "Back off, geeks! I've been waiting 50 years to bring this school down, and no one is going to stop me now!"

Stephanie continues chanting with the others, then uses her magic to close and lock all exits. Everyone in the audience passes out and their souls escape their bodies. Benny and Ethan try to step out of the pentagram but their feet are stuck. They push their magical Pompoms closer to Sarah to wake her up.

Sarah wakes up confused, then makes Ethan push his pompom to you. While you are super confused  Sarah pushes Ethan out of the pentagram. The star breaks and the souls go back to their rightful bodies. The lights come on and the students all wake up.

Erica looks hungry and eyes the cheerleaders on the ground. Stephanie wakes up and she's OLD! Grandma Weir pities the old woman and goes to walk away when Stephanie creates a knife. Evelyn turns around and uses her earth priestess magic to make her faint again. Everyone throws their pompoms down and agrees to be done with cheerleading forever.
———

At school the next day you're in line with Benny and Ethan waiting to get your food. But the lady at the cash register is Stephanie. Benny grabs his food from Ethan skeptically. "What if she put a hex on our sandwiches?" Ethan conquers. Benny explains that his grandma blocked her powers.

"She may be a sad old lady in a hairnet", you start, "But she can still spit in your sandwich." Benny looks at his sandwich, then tosses it over his shoulder. Benny then gives Rory a letter from his 'Girlfriend'. Rory was so in love while reading the note he started floating. It took you, Benny, and Ethan to get him down. You giggle quietly then realize your mistake and cover your mouth while you run to your table.