Prologue

Stiles walked into the pack meeting after his possession with a big smile on his face. "Heys guys, so who are we up against.?" Asked stiles.

The pack didn't answer. "Your out the pack!" Scott mumbles. Stiles has got taken back a little. "What did you just say?" Stiles asked. "I said, Your out Stiles!" Scott yelled, eyes glowing, running over to him. "You killed your dad, you killed Allison, you killed Aiden, you almost killed me, Your are out!!" Scott yelled.

Stiles looked at his best- ex best friend. "Melia? Lydia?" He asked, Lydia didn't say anything but all see did is walk up to him. He was hoping that she would join him, but no, she slapped
him across the face. "You killed my best friend." Lydia cried. Stiles heart shattered into a million pieces, Lydia didn't believe him. Melia was next, she walked up to him kissed him softly on the check and said. "I have no part of this, I love you..." Melia said, stepping into the shadows. Kira was last, she walked up to him and said. "This is my fault,I will find you and I will help you.. " Kira whisper first, then gave him a friendly wink, to tell him to play along. "I hate you, my mom nearly die because of you!" Kira yelled, slapping his arm. Stiles was in tears.

"Get out!" Scott said.

Them words made stiles snap. "You know what! I don't need your stupid pack! All of you don't believe me when you said you would you broke a promise. I bet if my dad was here right now he come in and yell at you!" Stiles got cut off. "Daddy's, little boy as always!" Scott yelled. "Ok let me tell you something, you are a true alpha, you are meant to help people when they are in trouble, and right now you are making it ten times as worst, you have a dad and a mum. I have nothing!" Stiles yelled back at him.

At the mention of his dad, Scott went to punch Stiles, but Stiles caught it and kick Scott right in the stomach. "As my mum said, you can't fight when you are angry" Stiles muttered. "I hate you." Stiles said. "And if you want help, find somebody else, don't come to me!" Stiles said, leaving, slamming the door shut.

~~~

Hey guys!!

Welcome to THE NEW META!!

So this will run in episodes. So the day the first, 15 chapters are one episode? See where I am going anyway. So these are how many episodes there are—

Episode 1- Powerless
Chapter one to Chapter 15!

Episode 2- Heroes in need
Chapter 16 to Chapter 31

Episode 3- Family Ties
Chapter 32 to Chapter 47

Episode 4 - The City of Fire
Chapter 48 to Chapter 63

Episode 5- Name TBA
Chapter 64 to Chapter 78

Episode 6- Name TBA
Chapter 79 to Chapter 94

Episode 7- Name TBA
Chapter 95 to Chapter 100

OMG!! There's a lot of chapters to write. I am CURRENTLY making the chapters longer so, keep your eyes out for updates!! Anyway, enjoy the book!!