14) The Duo(Part Two)

Previously On The New Meta....

"Who was that? Kira asked, "Someone that Barry works with, I dont think he likes me to be honest" Stiles Breathed.

"Stiles, we got clade." Catlin said, showing his the computer screen.

"This is you, son!" His heard his father say.

"How do you feel.." The voice asked.

"Angry...."

~~~~~

Stiles growled, as he felt his wings fly out from his back. He jumped into the air, fire in his palms. "Holy Shit, Your on fire!?" Barry screamed. "Not on mind right now." He said, in a deep voice, turning to clade. He threw the fire at clade, knocking him backwards. Clade got to his feet put out his hand making the fog again.

The fog grew and grew, until it turned into a category A tornado. Stiles flew to the ground, Joe looking at them, in fright. "Run!" Stiles said, wanting to get him to safety. Joe did as he was told and he ran to safety of his car. The tornado came flying passed them, heading towards Central City. "Cisco, what do we do?" Barry said, into the air piece. "Uh, If you run around it you could make that much force, you would rip it apart." He told them. Stiles looked at Barry. "What about me, I can contorl nature." Stiles asked then. "Stiles it's to risky." Cisco replied. "Beside, we need for wings, fly to the top on tornado and fap your wings so clade can't breath." Cisco explained. "Cisco, they can't do that, we barely know what Stiles can do, let along Barry." Catlin hissed. Barry didn't care, Joe was in danger, Stiles was scared, he needed to end this and now.

Barry threw the ear piece and ran, Stiles stood there shocked. "Stiles, Don't you dare take yours out." Catlin hissed. Stiles rolled his eyes, and being a teenager he took it out and jumped up into the sky. He used the force that he had to help Barry with ripping it. Barry was starting to make a lighting trail as he ran faster around the tornado. Stiles pulled it more, feeling tried. Clade got a hold of Barry and pushed breaking the force he made. Stiles and Barry both went flying. Stiles looked at clade, inside the tornado. "That's it." He muttered. His wings went into his back as he walked over. He made a hole in the tornado stepping into, smiling at clade he threw a punch across his face, Clade hissed, letting his mind contorl the tornado, he threw a punch at Stiles. Stiles caught the punch, twist his arm around and throwing him over his back. "Now Barry!" He screamed. Barry then ran around the tornado again, even faster, making even more force. Stiles felt the force from under his feet, slowly flowing up the tornado, He begin to loose his breath. Barry lighting trail turned pure red and as soon that force hit the top, it ripped. Stiles fell to floor, getting his breath back, same as Barry.

Stiles rose to his feet and walked over to Barry, to see if he was alright. Barry laughed. "We just did that." Stiles put out a hand, Barry took it. "Yea, we did." Stiles laughed, pulling Barry to his feet. They then heard a gun shot. They turned to Clade with a gun. "You think to can kill me?" He yelled. "I am god, you can't kill me!" He screamed. Then another gun went off from behind them. They turned to see Joe, Shooting clade twice in the chest. Clade fell back.

⬆️ Play song for effect and feels ⬆️

Stiles and Barry stared in pure in pure shock. Stiles didn't care anymore, He needed to show Joe. He removed his mask, smiling, a tear in his eye. Joe had open arms as Him and Barry ran into them, embracing them both. Stiles busted into tears for no know reason and Barry backed away running back to Central City. Joe pulled away and looked at Stiles. "Look at you, you have ash everywhere." Joe tried to make a joke, Stiles did laugh, but only weakly. "What's wrong, son?" Joe asked, as he could see Stiles was about to break down. "I miss my dad, Last time I saw him, I was twisting a sword into his chest and killing him!" Stiles said all at once, breaking down. "You didn't kill your dad, Stiles." Joe said, unsure. "Stiles, lets talk at home."