12) An Old Friend.

Kira got lead inside by Stiles but Kira stopped and took a step back. "Kira, are you ok?" Stiles asked. "No, I am talking to a compete stranger." She exclaimed, stepping back. Stiles walked up to her. "Kira, it's me, Stiles, You know I got possessed by a psycho Japanese sprit, who got my dad killed." Stiles said, hands flying in the air. "Can I see your face?" Kira asked. Stiles hesitated at first and pulled it off, smiling. "Hey Kira!" He smiled. Her face dropped. "It's you, It's really you!" She screamed, running into a hug. Stiles was shocked but took the hug, smiling now having his anchor with him. "I missed you so much." Kira said. "The pack are such dicks!" Kira hissed.

His eye's wined at Kira's comment. "What about you and Scott, I thought you too were together?" He questioned. "You know, what leave the story until we get inside." He announced " You can meet, team spark." Stiles rolled his eyes at the name of the team, But Cisco insisted they used it.

Kira got lead into Star Labs, Stiles leading. Stiles called the lift and the doors opened revealing Barry. Barry looked at Kira confused why she was here. Stiles smiled weakly. Barry then sped around her grabbing her by the arms. "Barry!" Stiles yelled, running to help Kira. "Cisco, We have a meta in the hall, with Spark!" He hissed Stiles name. "Guys, She is on our side!" Stiles said, ripping Barry's off her. "Hands off her!" He growled. For the first time, he was angry at Barry. "Stiles!" Kira screamed. He turned his head, instantly calm. "He didn't hurt me." She insured him. Stiles breathed in. Giving Barry a look he continued to show Kira around.

Stiles got the main hall, when Cisco entered, "Hey, Spark!" He Said, with half a mouth of candy. "Hey Cisco, Kira meet Cisco." Cisco instantly stood up, "So, this is the lucky lady" Stiles rolled his eye's. " I'm sorry, What?" She laughed. "Dude, We don't go out!" Stiles wined. "We are very close friends!" He explained. "If you have any questions about him, call me!" He winked, making a phone with fingers. "What the hell!" Stiles said. "Cisco, Leave!" Caitlin said, walking in with a needle, and put in Stiles. He hissed. "What was that for?" He question. "Just to see if any of your DNA changed now that, you have your so called anchor!" She winked. "I'm your anchor!" She laughed. "I feel useful!" She laughed. "Are we gonna talk about why you came or what?" He asked. "Yes!" She said.

~~~

Stiles was changed and he sat Kira down with some coffee and she began to tell the story. "So this is the story..."

23 / 09 / 14 

Kira was walking around school, trying to find Scott. "Hey babe!" He said, when he found her. "Hey Scotty." She reply, Simply. "Please don't call me that." Scott said, as that remind him of Stiles. "Sorry!" Kira said. "Well, you should be, Your the reason, why I kicked him out the pack!" He hissed, walking off. "I was the reason he.." she mumbled, walking off to the bathroom.

She walked in and dropped her bag and started to cry, she was the reason Stiles wasn't with her. "Stiles.. please come back" she said, bringing out her phone to see her background of her and Stiles.

 please come back" she said, bringing out her phone to see her background of her and Stiles

1 month later

Kira was watching tv, when the news came on. "Breaking news, central city, or dangerous city. Doctor Wells, owner of star labs was failed to turn on the particle Excelerator. Many have been injured or dead. The excelerator exploded about hour ago. Barry Allen, the CIA of central city police is one of the many two be injured, along with with his friend." Kira saw Stiles on a bed being put into a ambulance. "Oh my-." Her heart dropped. "Mom!" She yelled. "What is it Kira?" She asked. "We need to move!" Kira said, going to pack her stuff. "Stiles is in trouble." She said, throwing Radom clothes into a rucksack. "Kira, it's ok!" Her mom said. "It's not!" She said, calling a pack meeting.

Kira ran in pack meeting. "Stiles is in  trouble!" She yelled. "We need to save him!" Kira said, putting her bag down. "Kira, we don't care about Stiles!" Scott said. "Are you on his side or something!" Scott yelled. " If you are you can leave to!" He walked over to Kira. " You  are waste of space, Your nothing to us!" He yelled at her, slapping her across the face. "Scott!1" Lydia screamed. "How dare you!" Melia said. "Stiles was right, You are a really bad alpha!" Lydia said, walking out. "I'm done with this pack!" Melia said, following. "I hate you." Kira said, picking her bag and walking out.

~Present Time~ 

Stiles' mouth dropped. "He hit you!" He said, utterly shocked. "The dick!" Stiles said. "So, that's the story" Kira said, putting her head down. "Where your mom and dad?" Stiles asked, putting down his coffee. "I ran away." She mumbled. "I am so sorry." Stiles said. "This is all my fault!" He put a hand on her hip when he saw images of Scott grabbing her by the neck and hitting her. He gasped. "He-he abused you.." He panted. Stiles was furious at Scott. His eyes flashed and walked into the main room, Kira following. Barry was there and saw Stiles eyes. "Dude, What's wrong?" He asked, standing up and walking over. "Scott, I need to look him up!" He growl. He body temperature began to rise. "Stiles, Calm down!" Barry said. Stiles carried on looking for Scott's files. He came to them. "Got him!" He said, reading up. "He's in jail." He simply, eye wide. "Yea, He got done for drugs!" Kira said. Stiles turned around hugging Kira, wanting to feel calm.  "I'm sorry for what you went throw!" He said, smiling. "It's fine." Kira said. "Come on, I will take you home!" Stiles said, grabbing his coat and leading Kira out.