2) The Accident

25 / 10 / 14

They got there and Barry and Iris got out, "I will be out I am second!" Stiles said, as he closed the door. Stiles turned to look at the drive. "Listen here pal!" Stiles said. "I don't know, who you think you are but if you ever try to go wolfy on me or anyone I know, I will hunt you down and kill you!" Stiles threatens the man. "How do you know?" The guy asked, terrified. "My best friend is the true alpha!" Stiles said, using Scott's role as a back up. "No way, Your Stiles Stilinski!" He said, pointing at Stiles. "The boy who survived the nogisune possession." He said, like me was glad to meet him. "Beside the point!" Stiles said, angrily banging, the wire between him and the driver. "You come near me or my friends, there will be blood." Stiles said, in his "void" voice. The man nodded. Stiles then got out the car and the man drove away with out the money! "He ask for money." Iris said. "What did you do Stiles?" Barry asked. Stiles looked up. "I just put him in his place!" Stiles said walking off. Barry and Iris followed.

Barry and Iris were clinging arms whiles stiles had his coat hood on Because of his social anxiety. "You ok?" Iris asked. "Yea, just a lot of people." Stiles said, still keeping his hood on. "Ok then, but your about to miss it!" Iris said.

"Hello everyone!" Mr wells announced. Stiles head shot up. "Told you." Iris said, pinching his arm. "Tonight, we start a new generation of life, and Psychics!" Doctor Wells continued. "Tonight, be become a star, and break the rules of Physics!" "I like to see you try!" Stiles muttered, as he knew something bad was gonna happened. The crowd starting clapping and cheering as doctor wells left the stage. Stiles got push by some guy and took Iris bag. "My bag, it has all research in it!" Iris yelled. Before stiles knew it, he was running after the guy. Barry right behind him then Iris. "Hey, come back!" Stiles yelled, as he started to run a little faster. He got up to the guy and jumped on his back, causes  him to fall. "Listen, just give me the bag and we will leave it!" Stiles said, into his ear. "No, get off me!" The guy yelled, and gave stiles and punch across the face! " Ah" he screamed. Stiles charged at the guy. "Dude, either you get me the bag or there will be hell to pay!" Stiles said, calmly. They guy then said out of shock. "Stilinski?" He asked. "Yea, that's right." "Tell your dad, I want him dead!" He yelled. "He is dead!!!" Stiles scream as he ran at the mugger. He felt the same snap that he had when Scott kicked him out. All of his angry came to the top and he exploded. "Ugh, bitch!" Stiles said, kicking him in the stomach. "You dare mention my dad again to me like that, I will call the police." He said.
He grab the bag and ran off to Iris. He still had a bloodly nose put he didn't care. "Hey." Stile said, approaching them. "Stiles, are you ok?" Iris said, rushing over. "OMG, ok lets go." She said as stiles fainted form the adrenaline.

~~~

About half an hour later, he was sitting in Barry's office with Barry.Iris and Joe went home, before the rain started. "Oh god I fainted didn't I?" Stiles said. "Are you out of your mind!" Barry yelled. Stiles got taken back a bit. "Uh! I guess!" Stiles explained. "Ugh, Why did you wind that guy?" Barry asked. "He punched me!" Stiles yelled. "Look listen back there I got so angry over everything I just snapped ok?" Stiles yelled at Barry. Next  thing they knew the lights went out. "Oh shit.." Barry mumbles. "What's going on?" Stiles asked. "Nothing I just need to close the window." Barry said moving over, and stiles did to. Then they saw a yellow streak go across the sky. "Huh" Stiles said.

Then a lighting bolt came throw and stuck Barry. "Barry!!" Stiles screamed, running over to him. "Oh. Shi.." he started as he saw the cuts and blood everywhere. Stiles then ran to the window for a phone and then he got stuck to, he went flying back into the chemicals and landing on them making them fall back. "Oh shit.." he muttered before darkness took other.

~~~

Stiles and Barry got rushed into hospital, Iris, got told first, she ran in to she Barry have CPR done on him. "Barry!" She screamed. "You can't be here!" The women told her. "But I am family!" She said! "Barry!" She screamed until see saw stiles. Stiles was in more of a state than Barry. "Oh my god!" She yelled! "Stiles!" She said m, having ahold of his hand but she got electrocuted. "Ahh.." she said.

"Stiles wake up." She said, sitting in the chair next to him then.

Beep.....

"No, Help!" She screamed. "He dying." Iris  yelled, a doctor came in a pro from crp on him and Iris left the room. Oh god she thought

Iris just sat there before her dad came in and hugged her. "It's alright!" He said. "It's alright!" He replied.
~~~