3) Waking up...

Song above : Play it now!

27/10/15

After the particle excelerator exploded Stiles and Barry went into a coma, and they are still in it now. They got took to Star Labs were they were stable and breathing.

Cisco was on duty, watching over them so he tried something. He put on Stiles favourite song to see what happens. "Cisco. Turn it off!" Caitlin said, checking Stiles vitals. "But He likes this song!" Cisco said, going over to the computers to turn it off. " I looked on his dad Facebook page." He said, showing her. Caitlin rolled her eyes. Cisco walked over the the computer and our another piece of licorices. Next thing they know, Stiles gaps awake. "Where am I?" He said at the same time of waking up . Stiles got himself of the bed and stood up. "What the hell?" Stiles said as he took off electrodes. "Hey, you need those!" Caitlin said. "Does this look a face that cares?" Stiles said, with sarcasm. "Hey, dude relax, your in star labs!" Cisco said, taking stiles arms. "What's going on here?" Stiles said, he was so confused. "You were stuck by lighting dude!" Cisco said, with excitement. "I was.. what?!" Stiles said, until he saw the abs. "Lighting gave me abs..." Stiles muttered. "Your muscles should be weak but instead they are regenerating." Caitlin said, touch his arms. Stiles have her look saying 'Don't touch me!' and she let go. This was all to much to handle, Stiles was feeling a panic attack rise up his chest. "I can't breathe.." Stiles said, between breathes. "Oh my, is he dying.?" Caitlin said. "No he is having a panic attack." Cisco said calmly, but then I thought again. "Oh crap, he is having a Panic Attack!"Cisco yelled. Cisco ran over him and place his hand in his shoulder. "Stiles, I need you breathe, and count to ten!" Cisco said, holding up ten fingers. "Ready go." Cisco said, as the my started counting, by nine he had calmed down, and was listening to what they had to say. "Sorry, but do you have like a T-shirt or something!" Stiles asked, running his arms. "Sure!" Cisco said, going off to get a shirt.

"Here!" Cisco said, Throwing him a Star Wars T-shirt. "OMG, Star Wars." Stiles said. "You watch it!" Cisco said, happily. "Hell yea" Stiles said, fangirling! "Ok boys!" Caitlin said, stopping them. About ten minutes later, Barry shot up. "Stiles?" Barry asked, Stiles ran over. "I am here buddy." Stiles said, putting a hand on Barry's shoulder. Barry looked stiles, his hair had grew out all way more and he had got more muscular. "When did you get abs?" Barry's asked, shaking his head. "Now!" Stiles said, helping Barry off the bed.

They listen to what Cisco has to say and then someone else came in. "Mr Stilinski and Mr Allen!"  Mr Wells said as he approach them. Mr Wells  explained everything to them. Then a a hair dresser came in and did Stiles hair. "Oh hell ya!" Stiles said, as he put a new jumper on and ran a hand his hair. "Thank you" stiles said.

Barry and him left to go see Iris after that, They got the getters after a long walk and saw Iris, Stiles stood behind Barry so she could surprise her. She saw Barry Come throw the door and she squealed and ran other to them. "Omg, you are awake!" Said Iris! "Just woke up!" Barry said, looking her in the eye. "Where is stiles?" She asked. Stiles appeared from behind Barry. "Hey Iris!" He Said holding his arms out. "Omg, I watched you die!" Iris said in tears. "Well I am not die am I!" Stiles said with sarcasm.

Stiles then felt something "Watch out." He said, pulling Iris out the way of the falling coffee. The same sort of thing happened to Barry. "Are you two alright?" Iris asked, because there faces looked like they had seen a ghost. "Yea!" They said at the same time! "Come on, let's go see my dad!" Iris said, grabbing there arms and drawing them to her dad.