6) Explaining..

They got back to star labs and got Barry check out, whilst Dr Wells and Cisco, was talk to stiles. "Who the hell is void?" Cisco Asked. Stiles face planted. "Ok so what I am about to tell you is gonna sound very odd ok!?" Said said. "Werewolf, Werefoxs, Banshees, are real" Stiles said. "And the reason I came to central city is because, I got possessed by an evil sprite, and killed my dad and my friend. I have no one!" Stiles said, jumping off the bed. "Who is void?" Cisco asked. Stiles sniffed. "Void, that's the name of the evil sprite, so what do you think my name was whilst I got possessed." Stiles said, assuming they would know. "Void Stiles?" Cisco guessed. "Yep, your right." Stiles said, licking his lips. "Why didn't you tell us?" Doctor Well asked. "I couldn't tell anyone." Stiles said, breaking into tears. "I got kicked out of beacon hills, I lost my best friend." Stiles said, hissed. "Well, we think, we may know what triggers your powers!" Cisco said. "What?" Stiles asked. "Anger!" Doctor Wells said, showing him his brain vitals from before. "So if I get angry, I could lost control." Stiles asked, unsure. "that's about right." Cisco said, now showing him his vitals from now! "Cool!" Stiles said, waking out, leaving the two sciences speckles. Stiles needed to see Barry.

"Hey Barry!" Stiles said, from behind the door. "Can we have a minute?" Barry asked. Catlin understood. "So Stiles, What are they saying about you?" Barry asked. Stiles sat there quite. "Are you gonna talk?" Barry asked. "I can't do it anymore!" Stiles cried. "Hey!" Barry said, grabbing his arm. "I have cause everyone problems." Stiles cried. Barry hugged Stiles tightly, as he cried.

It had been about an hour and Stiles and Barry had been venting. "So that's my story!" Barry said, as he finished off his story about his mom dying. "Don't worry, I lost my mom and dad too!" Stiles said, smiling. The boys hugged for a couple of second and went for a walk to see Iris.

"Uh, where are you going?" Cisco Asked. "We are gonna go see Iris.." Stiles said, pointing us at the door. "No, your not. You need to stay here!" Doctor Wells said.  "Why?" Stiles said, walking toward him. "Because, Your not in utter control." Cisco said. "Omg!!" Stiles said. "You think I am weak don't you?" Stiles said, angrily. "No, we don't Stiles!" Caitlin said. "Them how come you said, that I am not in utter control!" Stiles said, fists forming. "Stiles, calm down!" Barry said, calmly. "No, I will not calm down, why the hell do you think you can keep me here!" Stiles said. "You can't just keep me here!" Stiles yelled. "We can't let you leave!" Cisco said. "Why's that?" Stiles said, eyes flashing. "Because you are bleeding and your eyes!"?Cisco said, pointing at them.