8) Anchors

Stiles got back to Star Labs and got rushed into a room. Cisco check over him whilst Caitlin check his heart rate. "Stiles, wake up dude!" Cisco said.

Stiles eyes shot open revealing the purple eyes. Stiles  shot up from the bed and use his force to push Cisco away.

Everything around him was green. His scents were feeling danger. He needed to calm down. Stiles heart rate picked up, Stiles fell to the ground.

Whilst everyone around him shouted stiles name, all he could hear was a beep. The beep that came from his dad, when his heart stopped. Stiles head shot up to see the nogkisune. Stiles used his force to push him away, This was all an act of his imagination.

Everything that he thought he was seeing and hearing has just his imagination. Barry then came up with an idea.

"Stiles" Barry spoke, approaching the teenage boy. "Remember you talked about Anchors." Barry said. "Yea why?" Stiles said, in a deep voice. "Think of one." Barry said.

Stiles then thought of someone he never thought he would. Kira. Tons of images flashes though his head.

"Stiles? That's right!" Kira asked,  Approaching him. "Yea, that's right, Kira?" He guessed. "Yea!" She said. "So, I know we like just met but could I come round after school and study?" Kira asked, closing her looker. "Sure, I could use some time with someone new." He said smiling. They exchanged numbers and walked of to class.

Stiles came out of his thoughts completely calmed down. "Who did you think about?" Barry asked. "Kira..." he mumbled. "Who's Kira?" He asked. "A girl, who said she would help me even though I wasn't there.." he carried on. "And she my anchor." He finished.

Stiles was pretty surprised that Kira was his anchor. He barely even knew her back in beacon hills. "Stiles, I think I know what you are?" Cisco said. "What would that be?" Stiles asked. "A Phoenix.." Cisco said.