Back to school

So you guys were on break and now it is time to go back to school. You wake up to Alex's arms around your waist so you quickly get out of them and out of bed. You get in the shower and get out then go into Alex's closet and grab a pair of boots you left and grab one of his hoodies...

 You get in the shower and get out then go into Alex's closet and grab a pair of boots you left and grab one of his hoodies

Alex woke up.
Alex- I love the hoodie. Where'd you get it?
Rianna- Alex's closet have you ever been there it is my favorite place to shop.
Alex chuckled then got outta bed and he was shirtless. You couldn't help but stare.
Alex- It's not nice to stare.
Rianna- Sorry ummm imma go see if everyone else is here still.
You went downstairs thinking fuck why did I stare but he is so FUCKNG cute. You assumed everyone left as soon as they woke up to get all there shit for school let alone change.
Alex comes downstairs and you guys take off to school. You get in and you see Jesse. Alex has went to his locker and Jesse came up to you. You were his friend but was still pissed at him.
Jesse- Hey Rianna
Rianna- Heeeeeey
Jesse- I was wondering if you wanna go somewhere with me tonight?
Rianna- Sure but don't try anything.
Jesse- Promise me I won't I'm lucky enough to have you at all.
Rianna- What time and where?
Jesse- Ummmm how about 8 pm and I will have you home by ten?
Rianna- Alright but remember I like someone else ok.
Jesse- Noted
He put his hands in the air AS IF he is innocent.
After school
It was now 7pm and I'm at my house I decide to get ready and change because it's going to be cold and dark as fuck outside. You wear...

1 hour laterJesse pulls up at your house and say get in

1 hour later
Jesse pulls up at your house and say get in. You get in and you guys go get icecream first Jesse planned EVERYTHING out. You guys got your icecream. Then you went to a place you don't know of.
Jesse- About a half mile but it's a mile away from your neighborhood.
Rianna- Um Jesse it looks more like we are in the middle of a forest.
Jesse- Just trust me
Rianna- I don't think that's possible
Jesse- You better watch your mouth babygirl.
He pulls up to a place where there is a picnic table and you can see the whole city from above it.
Rianna- Jesse it's beautiful but why all the way up here?
Jesse- I have my reasons.
He grabbed your hand and took you to the table. You sat down on the top part of it. And he sat down on the bench.
Jesse- I have one more thing for you more like a surprise.
Rianna- What is it?
Jesse- You'll find out in threee two one.
He lied you down on the picnic table and got on top of you.
Rianna- Jesse What the hell I said don't try shit why are you doing?
You said/asked worried.
Jesse- You'll see.
Rianna- Jesse FUCKING STOP! I loved you. But you cheated ESPECIALLY WITH FUCKING MALU THEN YOU SIT HERE AND TRY TO DO THIS SHIT TO ME.
Jesse- Shhhh we are a mile away no one is going to come to your rescue.
Rianna- FUCK HELP HELP!
No one came. Jesse took off your shirt revealing your bra showing your breasts. He started to kiss your neck and you hated every second of it. He took off his shirt and then continued kissing your neck. He took off your underwear and started fingering you. You moaned in pain. Jesse took off his pants and got off of you.
Jesse- I swear Rianna if you leave I'm going to fuck You harder then you can handle.
He went to the car to grab something so you tried to get off the table but Jesse came back. You were crying so much because you knew you couldn't get out of this. The thing he got from the car was a condom. He put it on and pinned you down completely.
Rianna- Jesse please don't do this.
You said crying
Jesse- Sorry
He stuck the tip in and you moaned in pain and cried so loud but no one came. He stuck it all in then went faster and faster.
Rianna- JESSE STOP PLEASE PLEASE DONT!
You said crying.
Jesse- You're asking for it.
He went even faster.
Rianna- Jesse stop it hurts I'm not enjoying it.

If it was pleasure and you wanted it then it wouldn't of hurt.
Jesse- One more.
He went all the way in then pulled out.
Rianna- Leave me alone.
Jesse- If you tell anyone about this your dead.
Rianna- Ok
You were balling your eyes out. You put your clothes back on as PERV JESSE watched you and then put his back on. Jesse got in the car and...
Jesse- Get your ass in now I'm taking you home and you better act like everything is normal.
Rianna- Ok
You started walking to the car and slightly opened the door and then ran for your life and took a short cut. Because one of the hills leads to the alley in your neighborhood. Jesse didn't know about it. You ran through the alley then straight to your house crying. You got in and locked all the doors and windows and cried. You went upstairs and started playing music while crying then grabbed your blade.

Sorry for the sad and crazy chapter I hope you guys are liking the story so far love y'all.
Byeeeeee.