YOU CALL THAT NOTHING?!!!

You look at the ground and then Alex lifts you chin up.
Alex- Baby What is it?
Rianna- Nothing really I'm fine we're fine.
Alex waited for you to fall asleep and then you did. So he slid under the covers and pulled down your underwear and then got his flash light on his phone and turned it on he looked at the cuts you had down there. He go out of bed and walked around worried back and forth. You woke up from your nap 30 minutes later and see Alex leaning against the wall with his arms crossed looking at you.
Alex- WHAT THE FUCK?
Rianna- What's wrong?
Alex- You cut and didn't fucking tell me and you also tried to hide it from me!!!!!
Rianna- How do you know that!!???
Alex- BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TOUCHED YOU DOWN THERE YOU FLINCHED AND BIT YOUR LIP IM NOT STUPID RIANNA YOU WERE TRYING NOT TO SCREAM!! THEN WHEN YOU WERE HAVING YOUR NAP I PULLED DOWN YOUR FUCKING UNDERWEAR AND YOU HAD ABOUT 9 CUTS ON THE SIDES OF YOUR VAGINA!!
Rianna- Perv much!
Alex- No rianna I looked down there because I was worried and knew something was wrong!

Rianna- Why do you care huh why?!?!!

Alex- Because I love you and I worry about you!
Rianna- You cut so why do you care if I do!!?!? SO FUCKING WHAT ID WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS IN OUR LIVES AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND ALSO CUT?!?! CAN YOU ANSWER ME THAT!?
Alex- I cut because I don't care but I love you ok you're my baby.
Rianna- Can we let this go?
Alex- Fine but make me a promise not to cut unless you tell me? I will still be upset and mad but please.
You put your hand behind your back slowly and crossed your fingers.
Rianna- Promise
Sort of like this...

Rianna- I promise youYou didn't want to lie to him so you crossed them

You didn't want to lie to him so you crossed them. Little did he remember the haunted suicide bridge and the never restricted the area. He never said not to go there.
Alex- Alright baby girl I love you.
Rianna- I love you too.
He gave you a long kiss and held you in his arms and kissed your forehead.
You guys went downstairs and layed on the couch watched movie and fell asleep.
Riannas POV
I wake up and get off the couch and go upstairs to get ready for the day I wear a hoodie and sweats and then I get Alex up.
Alex- Good morning
Rianna- Morning
You skip breakfast and probably every other meal of the day.
Alex- Alright so we have school today we can't skip again and Jesse isn't there ok he is far away in juvy for 2 years.
Rianna- Alright alright.
You guys go to school and you were surprised no one looked at you. But you could hear everyone talking about the one and only Jesse Underhill. You see everyone and go up to them.

Ona- Hey girl what's up did you hear that Jesse Underhill the one that goes to our school raped a girl that goes her too.
Giovanny- Yeah that poor girl I hope she is ok.
Rianna- Wait wait wait you guys don't know.
Christopher- Know What??
Rianna- Who the girl is?
Carlos - They didn't say her name but all they did was make a paragraph of what happened and we had an assembly yesterday in the basketball court room. On the bleachers. The principals explained everything that happened.
Alex- Ohhh shit
Rianna- Fuck
Jack- What's wrong?
Rianna- Babe I think I'm going to throw up.
Ona- Who the fuck are you calling babe?
You ran to the bathroom and every one ran after you. You ran into a stall and threw up. Everyone came into the restroom you were actually surprised the boys came in...
Alex- Oh shit are you ok?
Brandon- You good?
Ona- Uh oh
Ona came into the stall and patted your back.
Giovanny- Hold up lemme take your spot Ona.
Ona came out and Gio came in. He started talking to you.
Giovanny- Aye remember when we were doing drugs and shit and drank Alcohol remember when you threw up hella. Just keep it coming and then drink the water. Do t-
You finished what he was gonna say before you puked some more
Rianna- Do the drug. I know.
You threw up. You finished and then rinsed out your mouth and chewed gum.
Alex- Baby are you okay?!

Everyone- BAAAAABBYYYYYY?!!?????!!
He came up to you and cupped your cheek.
Rianna- I'm fine I just got sick from what they were taking about.
He gave you a peck
Carlos- What's happening right now?
Christopher- I can ask the same question
Alex- Oh me and Rianna are back now.
Rianna- Yeah
Brandon- Ok well my question is why did you throw up because we were talking about Jesse.

Rianna- Jesse did a really bad thing to a suicidal girl and hurt her more and hurt her once before too!