Ohh noo

You grabbed your blade then put it to your wrist and cut a lot you didn't give a fuck what people would say you posted it on Instagram...

@riannaisqueen
@riannaisqueen: Fuck everyone that hurt me. Your words as well slut, bitch, you're fat, you're ugly, you're spider bitch. They hurt. Fuck all of the ones that...
Liked by @Angelinababy, @real.ona, @thechristopherromero, @jackriyn, @itscarlosmena,@blesiv and 985,082 others.
Comments disabled
5 minutes later your post was taken down from Instagram.
You continue cutting and your door busts open it was Alex...
Alex- Rianna no no stop.
He grabbed the blade and threw it.
Rianna- No what are you doing I don't wanna be here anymore. Give me it back. ALEX NOO!!!!!
Alex- Come here.
You both fell to the floor with you in his arms.
Alex- Shhhhh it'll be ok. Come here babygirl. Shhhh you'll be ok.
You stayed in that position and got your blood all over Alex.
Alex- Come on lets go wash you up.
He lifted you up and took you into the bathroom and sat you on the counter. You cried into his shoulder so he grabbed you tightly hugging you and then started crying.
Alex- Why? Why would you do this so much?
You just kept crying into him. While holding/hugging you with one arm he grabbed a wash cloth with the other and wiped the blood. Then wet it and wiped it again. It stung a lot. (I know because I cut.)
Alex- It's ok.
He carried you onto the bed and hugged you while laying down besides you. You stopped crying and calmed down.
Alex- Ok bab- I mean Rianna I need you to tell me why you did it so much and you never post about it so what happened?
Rianna- Jesse asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and then he...
Alex- Babygirl you have to tell me.
Rianna- He said if I tell anyone "I'm dead".
Alex- Tell me
Rianna- Alex he raped me hard.
Alex- Come on.
Rianna- Where?
Alex- We are going to the police
Rianna- I'm scared.
Alex- Don't be the cops will make sure he can't touch you.
You guys went to the police station and wrote a report then they called you guys in to say what happened.
Officer- Ok so what happened?
Rianna- So my ex that cheated on me. I told him we can still be friends but I would never forgive him. He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and I said yes. He took us to get icecream first then took me to this place in the woods and raped me.
Officer- We need more detail what happened exactly.
Alex looked at the officer then at you.
Rianna- He took me up there, then layed  me down on the picnic table and kissed my neck. I told him to stop. Then he took off my clothes while I was screaming for help and he said no one can hear you. Then he got off of me and told me not to move. So he went to the car and I tried to get off the table but he came back to soon. He took off his stuff then put a condom on and raped me. I was crying and screaming.

Alex clenched his jaw and he was pissed.

Rianna- Then he gave me my clothes and was a complete perv and watched me put them back on then put his on and got in the car then said get your ass in now. So I went to open the door then ran and took a short cut and ran through  an alley then ran to my house. Then locked all the doors and windows and went upstairs then...
You almost said what you did to yourself.
Rianna- Thats it

Officer- No it seemed like you were going to say something
Rianna- No um I was thinking of what happened.
Officer- Alright well if you give us his address he will be Locked up in no time.
You gave him his address then
Officer- You are free  to go. We will call you once we got him.
Alex- Officer thankyou so much.
He shakes his hand and you guys went back to your house.
Rianna- Alex I have to tell you something...

Well that's the end of this chapter I have to do some other stuff for now.
Byeeeeee