Um

So it's been a month since all that craziness and right now you are at school.

You or at your locker and you saw Carlos coming towards you and he had a smirk on his face but you brushed it off. He came up to you and pinned you against the lockers and whispered in your ear...
Carlos- Meet me in the boys locker room at lunch time.
Rianna- Why?
Carlos- Just trust me
Rianna- Ok
Time passes and it was now lunch time so you sneak into the boys locker room and yelled Carlos's name and you were pinned against the lockers again. Carlos looked into your eyes and told you...
Carlos- Rianna I think I'm in love with you and I don't know what to do I like you so much but you're dating my best friend.
Rianna- Carlos I like you a little too bu-
He kissed you and you were speechless you stood there in shock but still were able to pull back.
Rianna- now what I was saying is but I love Alex so much and I would do anything for him you don't understand how much I love him and care about him sometimes I feel like he doesn't care how I feel or something like that I am not happy with it but oh well I still care and stuff and I can't do this with you Carlos.
Carlos- Well you should tell him that to his face he'll tell you how he feels.
Y/n- I can never say that to his face
???- You won't have to
A soft voice filled my ear. I turn around and see Alex.
Y/n- Alex it's not what you think I swear he kissed me and I-
Alex- I know I asked him to do this
Y/n- You asked Carlos to kiss me
Alex- Only to see if you'll cheat
Y/n- Baby I could never I love you and care about you to much
Alex- Did you really mean everything that you said?!
Y/n- Every word of it
Alex- Baby I do care and I love you so much if you think I don't love you, you must be high or something. You are my love baby and I'd do anything for you.
He kissed you and you guys all left to lunch and the rest of the day.
Skip school
You guys go home and Alex has a talk with you saying how much he loves you and everything.