HE DID WHAT???!!?!?

You said those words and every one got confused and then it hit them.
Jack- You're suicidal...
Carlos- And Jesse has hurt you before...
Ona- He didn't did he?
Brandon- Oh shits about to go down.

Alex- Yes he fucking raped my baby and I wasn't there to FUCKING HELP HER I'm the worst fucking boyfriend in history and I think I'm just better off dead.
Y/n- ALEX! Don't say that shit you know how fucking bad I am with that.
Alex- Sorry babygirl it's just I wasn't fucking there to rescue you. Then I found you and found out the worst possible way.
Y/n- How is that the worst possible way!!??
You said raising your voice a little.
Alex- HOW IS FINDING YOU CUTTING A FUCKING LOT NOT A BIG DEAL OR AT LEAST BAD?!!!!
Y/n- THERE COULD'VE BEEN MANY MORE WAYS THAT WERE WAY WORSE TO FIND OUT.
Alex- Yeah explain?!?
Y/n- IF YOU DIDN'T FIND ME I PROBABLY WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD, I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED, I COULD HAVE ENDED UP PREGNANT, I COULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY AND RAPED EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Ona- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ALEX!??! You found Rianna cutting herself a lot.
Alex- Oh shit
Rianna- Baby it's ok I love you and this argument is over and I love you.
Alex- I love you too.
You went up to him and kissed him real quick then moved back. But he pulled you back in towards him and french kissed you.
Alex- I love you more.

Giovanny- RIANNA FUCKING RUSSELL( I just came up with the last name) PULL UP YOUR SLEEVES NOW!
Rianna- No fuck that!
Giovanny- NOW!!
Rianna- No

Giovanny new you used to have a crush on him for a while. But little did he know is that whenever he comes hella close to you he turns you on and he brings that crush back out. Giovanny came up to you and whispered in your ear.
Giovanny- "Pull. Them. Up" He whispered in your ear and popped the P.
You immediately got shivers sent down your spine but still refused.
Rianna- No
Giovanny came closer to you and GRABBED YOUR FACE as he WHISPERED in your ear.
Giovanny- Please I don't want my baby girl to do that anymore and I want to see how much you cut because I care about you.
He WHISPERED in your ear HELLA QUIETLY SO NO ONE ELSE COULD HEAR. You just stood there. Then that gave him the opportunity to pull them up.
Rianna- Fuck you.
You pulled them down before he could see any of them. But he pulled them right back up and you didn't fight it. You turned your head and closed your eyes because you didn't want to see their reactions. They saw this...

Ona- Oh shit
Alex was sad but for TWO REASONS one he was a lil jealous of Giovanny and two he hated to see your arms like that but he put up with it because he loves you.
Giovanny- BRO WTF?!?!!!
Rianna- Sorry
Giovanny- Remember keep it comin-
Rianna- I know I know keep it coming. Drink the water. Do the drug.

Jack- WAIT HOLD UP HOLD UP IF IM HEARING RIGHT RIANNA GOT RAPED, CUT HELLA, AND DID SEUGS W/ GIO A WHILE BACK AND CAME UP WITH A SAYING WAIT EHAT IS IT AGAIN???!!
Rianna- First off Yes I got raped TWICE. Second yes I cut a lot. Third yes I did drugs and alcohol w/ Gio and the saying is keep it coming. Drink the water. Do the drug.
Alex- But why?
Rianna- No reason
Ona- Wait when did you guys get back?
Alex- About 2 and a half days ago.
Rianna- Yeah
Giovanny- Aye Riri
(Riri is your nickname)
Rianna- Yes Gio
Giovanny- You said you wouldn't cut anymore so why?
Alex- I asked the same thing and she didn't give me an answer.
You guys talk a little more then all get out of the bathroom and just ditch cuz you guys were in there for a while and missed 3 classes and some people walked in but you guys shewed then out and told them to go to the other ones around the school.
You guys grab all your shit and start walking home you started walking faster and Alex caught up with you. You didn't know that he was like right behind you so you just kept walking and behind you you heard them all talking but it was a little distance. You still couldn't see Alex was right behind you and you couldn't see his shadow because it was cloudy. You put your hood on and looked around at the sky and you saw something that caught your eye. It was a blade that you can use to replace the old one in a exacto knife...

Except it was a little dirty and had a little dot of rust on it so you could tell it was new and would be easy to clean off

Except it was a little dirty and had a little dot of rust on it so you could tell it was new and would be easy to clean off. You picked it up and Alex ran up to you and wrapped his arms around you and you moved your hand with the blade in it back. You tried to get out of his grip but he tightened it.
Alex- Give it to me.
Rianna- What?
Alex- Don't play dumb
Rianna- I'm not giving it to you.
Alex- Yes you are.
Rianna- No you're going to throw it
Alex- No I'm going to just look at it.
Rianna- Alex I'm not stupid you're going to throw it and you just lied straight to my face.
Alex- Exactly now give it me
Rianna- No you're going to throw it somewhere or take it and throw it in the garbage.
Alex- Yeah you're right so give it to me.
Rianna- Nooooo
You turned around and slid down to get out of his grip. You walked faster. But Alex was fast. He grabbed your hand and you pulled it. You smiled like a little kid though because it was funny how much he wanted to take the blade away.
Rianna- Fffffffffiiiinnne.
You put it on the ground and he looked at you. You slowly walked up and...
Rianna- Well are you going to walk or what?!
Alex- Maybe but you have to walk normal too
Rianna- Ok hold on.
You bent down pretending to take something out of your backpack but then you tried to grab the blade but Alex grabbed it and threw it as far as he could.
Rianna- Asshole
You said under your breath.
Alex- I heard that and you love me so shut your mouth.

You're welcome for the long chapter and SORRY for the sad parts. Oh wait I think that might be the whole chapter. Never mind but anyways.
byeeeeeeee