Chapter:18

For two weeks, we were fine at the MC. I went and got a tattoo with Briant two weeks ago. He even got a new one with me. He showed me how to take care of it and how to keep it moisturized. I got a quick shower while he was still in bed and got dressed. I went down to the kitchen and helped fix breakfast.

After it was fixed, it was passed out. Briant came down and sat at a random table. This guy a little smaller than him sat down at the same table. I took his plate and mine last. One of the other girls served the other guy before she sat down next to her ol' man. "Morning baby." Briant said.

"Morning babe. Sleep good?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered. We ate silently. A church meeting was called. All of the girls and Briant were in the lounge area. A crack emerged in the cinder block near the top of the ceiling. Then another. A hole was knocked out near the middle.

"Get to safety." Briant said. Several of the girls were already heading a certain direction. I had to follow them. We had to hunker down in what appeared to be cells. After maybe an hour the door was broke down. Several guys started hauling girls up and carrying them out. I noticed they were taking the younger girls. I hid among the older girls trying to stay hidden.

"Check then for property patches." A man yelled. One by one, they went through each girl. He spotted me and gripped me by my hair. "Check this one thoroughly." He said. My jeans were nearly removed as they checked my legs. Good thing I'm on my period. "Check between her legs." The guy holding me said. "Can't." The guy examining me said.

"Why not?" The man asked. "She's on her period." The guy said. It's only a pad. I'm four days late for my period. "Check her upper body." The man said. I should have gotten my property tat between my legs. Luckily it was between my shoulder blades where he wanted it. "Oh. We're going to take her. I doubt Speed will mind us having some fun with his girl." The man said.

He dragged me by my hair out to a van. He shoved me in to another guy. That guy handcuffed me to a bar. He shackled my ankles. Another girl was put next to me. She was secured the same way. I tried to get free. Two more girls were thrown in and the doors were shut.

"I can't be here." A girl cried. A few hours later we arrived somewhere. The back doors opened. A guy went to each of us undoing the handcuffs redoing them behind our back. We were led out and checked over. "Send this one to the prez." The same man that had grabbed me by my hair, said.

A guy took my shackles off and dragged me along. 'What did you do to this MC Speed?' I was led down a hallway to some doors. The guy knocked on the door. A gruff come in was said before I was dragged into the room. I was held in one place as a man looked up from the desk.

"Who is this?" He asked. "Speed's girl." The guy holding me said. "Bring her closer to me." The man behind the desk said. I was shoved forward. The man grabbed my jaw. "She's beautiful. Let's send him a message. He still owes me." The man said.

"Where do you want her?" "Right here. On her knees." I was kicked in the back of my knees. I kneeled not lowering my head. "That's a menacing look. Why don't you show some emotion for your man." I wanted to flip this guy off and curse him out for this. "Oh well. He'll know it's his beautiful woman." The man said. "Take her to a room and lock her there."

I was hauled up and dragged away. Once I was in the room, the guy manhandling me, took the cuffs off and locked the door from the outside. The doorknob was placed in backwards. There was a camera in the room. I took it out for my own privacy. If he's keeping me here, I get privacy. I went to check the bathroom. There was one there too! I dismantled it too.

I sat down on the bed. It was rickety and had a terrible mattress. I'd rather sleep in the floor.