Chapter:22

We decided to wait until twenty weeks to find out the gender. In months it's five. We got the house just before we were to find out the gender. He was accepted as a full fledged member last week. He got into dealing again. I didn't want to get into that business. The master bedroom was large enough for a king size bed along with a dresser and an armuar. The closet was walk in with a large bathroom.

We decided not to get anything for the other bedrooms until we need to. We have a couch and tv with a roku. The kitchen has pots and pans, a fridge, double oven, stove top separate. Our dishes are extremely festive. He let me order the plates and dishes. I went with the fiesta brand for Corning Ware along with the plates, bowls mugs, and silverware.

He agreed to cook for me tonight. Like usual. I'll definitely get a chance to cook for him after the whole pregnancy thing. I showed up to the appointment before he did. We got a car so we wouldn't be traveling everywhere on the bike. I changed my address to our house. I went into the clinic. As I got to the door, I heard the rumble of a bike.

I looked back seeing Briant park next to the car and jog to meet up with me. "Sorry about that baby. The meeting ran later than expected." He said. "As long as you made it." I said as I checked in for the appointment. We both had a seat. His hand found mine. "What if I said that I want to spend the rest of my life with you?" He asked.

"I would say that I wanted the same thing." I told him. He was also able to replenish the savings account for anything we need. I have no clue how he got into so much money in little to no time. He just told me not to worry about it. I'm not, because most likely it's club business.

A nurse called my name. I stood up with Briant following me. My weight was checked before I was led to a room. The nurse checked my heartbeat and lungs. "Five pounds from the intended weight goal. Is there a reason for it?" The nurse asked. "I've had trouble with weight the entire pregnancy. As long as I gained at least three pounds a week, I was good to go." I said.

"And who told you this?" She asked. "May I speak with the doctor or your boss?" I asked. "Why?" She smarted off. "Just thought a second opinion to your questions would be appropriate." I said smarting off to her. I know I'm on weight. The doc gave me a weight gain chart to help me out as soon as I hit the normal weight for a girl this far long in pregnancy.

She left the room. A few minutes later, another nurse came in with the doctor. "Chart says your five pounds under?" The nurse asked. "I've been consistent with gaining weight, I've been eating like I should. I don't know how to reach the weight I need." I said. "And you've tried everything?" The doctor asked. "Yes." I told her.

"Who was your doctor before coming here." The doc asked. I told her the name. "Oh he knows what he's doing." She said. "He told me to gain at least three pounds a week to stay at the perfect weight." I said. "I believe you. Especially if you were having trouble keeping weight when you first found out you were pregnant." She said.

"Let's check out the baby and get you out of here." She said. Briant moved from behind me on the bed to the chair next to the bed. The heartbeat was the first thing checked. "Normal for a twenty week fetus." The doctor said. After a few minutes of them scanning the baby, a three dimensional image was given. "Looks like your baby is going to be..."