Chapter:20

As soon as we got back, I was taken directly to the MC's doctor. The prez came in. "She's underweight, needs to start taking prenatal vitamins, requires an ultrasound, she's going to need a lot of rest and healthy foods." The doctor said. Briant nodded. "Your also not going with us to retrieve the girls. Your needed here to make sure she gets what she needs." The prez said.

Briant nodded. I yawned. "Come on then." Briant said to me. The doctor handed him a piece of paper. "Get those filled. Have her take them as directed." The doctor said. Briant nodded. "Long road of recovery." Briant said as he carried me. Once in the bedroom, he sat me down on the bed.

"Is there anyone else that could take me away?" I asked. "A few. As soon as I become a patched member, we both will have plenty of protection from them." He said. "How many exactly?" I asked. "Three." He answered. "What do you owe them?" I asked. "Money." "How much?" I asked. "I don't want to use any of your money." He said.

"I don't care if you use it. To me, it was a safety net. It's not hard for me to find a job." I told him. "I know. I'm still getting to know most of the men." He said. "I know most of the women. All of the old ladies." I said. "Come on, let's go eat something. Your still as pale as you were when I first saw you." He said.

"How much do you owe them?" I asked. "In total? One hundred thousand five hundred." He answered. "Which one do you owe the most to?" I asked. "One in California." He said. "Use some of the net." I said. "I already did to get you out of that sh*t hole." He said. "Then completely empty it." I told him.

"First let's eat." He said. I nodded. He helped me off the bed and wrapped an arm around my waist helping me down the stairs. We sat down at a table. We were given plates. Briant kept a close eye on me as I ate. I ate as much as I could. Even though all of the food on the plate was enough to feed me on a regular day, I didn't get close to finishing it.

When we got up to the room, I had to rush to the bathroom. As soon as I hit my knees it came up. Rough hands grazed my face as they restrained my hair. When I was done puking he wiped my mouth. He started some bath water. Then helped me out of my clothes. He kissed my temple down to my jaw.

A heat stirred up in my body. "No sex tonight baby. Not until your normal weight and healthy." He said. I nodded. "Let's see if you did gain any." He said walking me to the scale. I stepped on. "Do you remember how heavy you were when you last weighed?" He asked. "Eighty." I answered. He sighed.

He looked down at the numbers. "Three pounds baby. Eighty three pounds." He said. "We're getting there, while you soak, I'm going to get you some crackers and see if there's any sprite, seven up or ginger ale in the kitchen." He said as he helped me into the tub.

I got into the water soaking up the warm water. Only certain times a day, I could shower with hot water. I sighed. "Sprite is in the mini fridge in here baby." Briant said. "Could I have some now?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." He said. A few seconds later he came into the bathroom with a wine glass filled with sprite and some saltine crackers on a plate.

He sat down next to the bathtub. "Since I can't go anywhere baby, I get to wait on you hand and foot." He said holding the glass out. I took it from him sipping it. He set the plate down on the side of the tub. "Should get a table to set this on." He said. "That's why the toilet is next to the tub." I said setting the glass on the toilet.

He fed me a cracker. Then washed my hair. I enjoyed his fingers scratching at my scalp. I moaned. "That's my beautiful girl." He said. I laid back in the water when he said to. I let him rinse my hair out. Then condition my hair. I let him scrub my body last. "May need to shave your body for you." He said.

"I wouldn't mind. I'll let you pamper me." I said. He kissed me. "I love you baby." He said. "Love you too babe." I said. He kissed me again.