Chapter:26

The prospects led the way practically. I spotted Jacob at a table with two other guys. Maybe he can talk some sense into his dad. The prospects refused to move out of the way blocking them from me and Andrea. The local MC had people stationed around them. "Move. I want to see who answered the phone." I touched the prospects arm for him to move.

"Oh. So your Speed's girl. And who is that little boy?" He asked. "Our son. What do you have against the prez?" I asked. "He owes me." He said. "Owes you what?" I asked. "A girl. See he came by a few weeks ago and took one of my club girls with him. I don't like it when things are stolen from me." He said. "Then why don't we get him down here to discuss it." I said.

"Not when she's standing next to you." He said. "I left on my own." Andrea said. "You know what happens when you are born under the MC and you lose both your parents or even your father? You become MC property. You can't leave unless I say you can. Unless he bought you or traded you for something." He said getting up, a gun trained on me.

"Then let my friends go. They don't need to go through this." Andrea said. "I'll let the rest of them go except Haidyn." He said. "I say let her go. She's not MC property. Speed tried to pay you back for what he owed. She has nothing to do with the MC." Jacob said standing. "Stay out of this boy. Your not prez yet." The man in front of me said.

"It's my turn though. All you did was use Speed and Chains to do your dealing. Now Chains is framed for something that you did. I'm taking over. You don't frame family." Jacob said pointing a gun at his father. The man only chuckled. "Who is your family?" He asked Jacob. "Those that belong to the MC. Those that have been nice to me. Those that I trust." Jacob said.

"You don't get anywhere with those things." He said. The rest of the guys stood up. "Who are you siding with? Your prez? Or the one that values trust and niceness?" He asked the guys. I put Eli on my left hip. I pulled out my my gun and pointed it at him. Jacob is like a brother. I may have not grown up MC, but this is more of a family than my own was.

The rest of the guys had their guns aim on their prez. "Your all f***ing traitors." He said. "They're not the traitors. They trusted you before. Now they don't." Jacob said. When his father turned to face me, he came face to barrel with my lightweight handgun. "You know what happens when your trust circle goes beyond your MC." I said.

"I will get you all for this." He said walking off. Out of nowhere two guys his size jumped out and tackled him. "I knew there was a reason I put some trust in you." Jacob said coming over to me. I put my gun away and adjusted Eli on my hip. "Well I couldn't let him get away with hurting the man I see as a brother." I said.

"I would get home before your ol man starts to worry." He said. "He already is. I'll call him on the way home." I said. "I'll escort you girls out to make sure he doesn't come around." Jacob said. I just went with it. Several of the guys that came, stood by our vehicles so we could get in.

I buckled Eli in and gave him his juice before giving him a coloring pad with crayola magic markers. It's super mess free and at his age, a blessing. I closed the door and thanked Jacob for stepping in for us. "No problem. And tell that husband of yours to come around. You both are welcome there." He said.

"Not with my family." I said. "Yeah. I'm thinking about moving the MC because of them. They're only causing us trouble. A new chief of police was elected and it wasn't one of your kin. They're ticked and wanting to do things their way." He said. "Let me know when they all get locked up because of their aggressiveness." I said.

"Will do. I'll continue to visit your cousin for you and update you on how close he is on getting out." He said. "Thought they moved him." I said. "They did. Two hours away from that one." He said. "See ya around." I said. "You too. Sis." He said. "Always happy to have a guy that will play the older brother." I said. He smiled.

As soon as Becka was backed out, I did the same. Today actually was the first day I've actually had a gun pointed at me by a former boss. I called Briant halfway home to see what he was doing. "Please don't do that again." He said over the speaker. "It was under control. The prez wanted Andrea back and his son wasn't having it." I said. "Who is his son?" He asked.

"Death. It was the demons of anarchy. The guys that went with them took Death's side turning against their prez. The other MC, well the members that were there, stuck around and made sure nothing happened to us. Then hauled him off. He may have been their enemy while Death was trying to form an alliance with them." I said.

"Is Eli alright?" He asked. "He's fine. I gave him some juice and a coloring book. There's no way he's going to remember this." I said. He sighed again. "I'll report to the prez that you girls were unhurt. He may want to know who it was too." He said. "Alright. See ya in a bit." I said. "Love you baby." "Love you too!"