C h a p t e r 5

Swipe for song!

•••

Chapter 5

Homework?

Lien's POV

05/03-2018 8

05/03-2018
8.00 am

"A little bird told me you got picked up by a hot car with an even hotter driver.." Elena said as soon as I arrived at my new locker.

It's pretty weird Dimitri still hasn't taken this up with me, I mean there's no way in hell Viktor hasn't already told him something about yesterday.

"Yeah, a black lambo is pretty hot to be honest" I said.

"Lien Amelin, stop trying to beat around the bush and spill.." she said as I rolled my eyes at how energetic a little creature could be this early in the morning.

"What bush? There's honestly nothing, just another one of Dima's workers.. so can someone please explain that to Brian?" I said whispering the last part.

"First of all, what the fuck do these men do to be able to afford such? Number two, sign me up to work for your dad and lastly, what did he do this time?" She making me chuckle.

Just if you knew El.. just if you knew..

"Saw Viktor picking me up and made up some messed up story in his mind about it.. as if I as was the one hugging and kissing all the cheerleaders" I said as Elena didn't seem surprised.

"I mean, who didn't expect it? Lien, once a fuck boy, always a fuck boy. It's just how he is.." she said as I immediately cut her off before she goes on with her lecture of how he is bad and I deserve better.

"He promised to change, and look me in the eyes and tell me he didn't change a single bit since promising me" I said knowing that it was true.

"I can't.." she said as I smiled proudly.

"Cause I'm pretty sure he changed his hair gel, it's looking shitty these days" she added making me sigh knowing there's no way I can convince this girl otherwise.

But I knew that he was trying.. wasn't he?

"Class starts soon, let's go-" she said before my phone buzzed with a video message from an anonymous number.

"Hey Lien..?" Brian yelled from the other side corridor tryna catch up with us as Elena dragged me to class making it impossible for him to follow us.

"You're welcome." She said as soon as we arrived making me raise my brow in confusion.

How was that any freaking help?!

I quickly took a seat and tried loading the video that took forever, but when it finally did I wish it hadn't. Or maybe that I had received it earlier.
I mean could I really be disappointed right now? Everyone was telling me this, but I just choose not to believe it.