Brown Box

~~~This is chapter switched povs but Tyler and Maddie are telling their views on how they met~~~

Tyler's pov

I was riding my bike down the street. Today I was learning how to ride without training wheels. My mom walked beside me incase I would fall. I had a few falls but nothing major.

I was riding steady for a long time, I was on my way back to my mother when I saw Maddie for the first time. Her carmel hair that's now always down, in two pig tails. Is soon as I laid eyes on her I know she was the prettiest girl I had ever lied eyes on. She still is to this day.

She was lifting a brown box snuggle to keep it up. Her parents were talking to one of the movers, who weren't doing their job very well. She was about to drop the box when I hoped off my bike and ran across the street, not looking both ways might I add.

Maddie's POV

I was only six when I moved into the neighborhood, I was carrying a big-ass brown box into the new house and I about fell over like ten times. I looked over to see the movers talking to my parents, clearly avoiding their jobs. What assholes.

I was about to drop the box when I felt a pair of warms hands touch my back and made me jump.

"Let me help me help you with that." A very now familiar voice asked taking the box in his hands. As soon as we made eye contact, I blushed. I still to this day don't know why I blushed. It had something to do with his eyes. His hazel eyes we're like no other. I've never noticed how much I've started into his eyes until now.

"Thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the cheeck, his checks got fiery red.

" Uh... You welcome" He said still that awkward now.

Tyler's POV

Uh.. Yeah she gave me a kiss in the cheek and yeah I blushed.

If a pretty girl gave you a kiss for lifting a box I bet you would blush too.