Coffee

Tyler's pov

I woke up and felt the cold, loneliness of the sheets. Maddie was no where in my room. I finally felt relief when the shower turned on.

She was just getting undressed.

I went into my closet and pulled a grey T-shirt off the hanger and a pair of jeans out of my dresser drawer. I came back to my bed and herd the shower turn off. I pulled off my pajama pants and pulled the jeans up my legs. I pulled the grey shirt over my head. I went over to my shoe rack a pulled off a pair of black and white Jordan's.

The shower had turned off ten to fifteen minutes ago.

Where's Maddie?

As soon as I thought that she walked out of my bathroom. Her hair down and curled-which is irregular since she always wears in up. She had a pink sweater on with black ripped jeans and white vans.

I stared in awe. How could she be insecure? She so perfect.

"Shop in town" I herd her say. I guess I blocked out all the other parts.

"What" I said snapping out of my trance.

"The new coffee shop in town. Do you wanna go?" She said leaning in to my face.

"Sure" I said leaning in closer.

"Ok" She said leaning out.

"Alright let's go then!" I said grabbing my keys off my nightstand.

Maddie was around my door and about to open it and stopped.

"Maddie..." I said in a questioning tone.

She started tripping over herself and leaned against the door.Her breathing pi ked up and she started panting. She started closing her eyes more often that not and her eyes started to roll into the back of her head.

"Maddie!?" I said raising my voice, thinking she was just playing a prank on me.

She tried to talk and said: "T-T-Ty-" And fell to the floor. I ran over to her and picked her up. I called out for my mom knowing she was upstairs. She ran into my room and pulled Maddie into her arms. Thank god my mom is a doctor.

"Help me get her in the bed!" My mom yelled. We pulled her up to the bed which I didn't even need my mom's help with since Maddie was so light.

"Should we take her to the hospital!?" I said freaking out.

"No sweaty. We just have to keep an eye in her and when she wakes up give her some food. This isn't uncommon for right after getting you stomach pumped, in fact it would be stranger if she hadn't passed out." She said.

"Okay" I muttered under my breath.

"Honey I know you love her and I'm sorry you guys have to go through the this. But all you can do is he here for her. Trust me it means a lot to us girls. " My mom said calmly walking out of the door.

I nodded my head then realized what she said.

"Wait. What! How did you know?" I asked her surprised that she knew. We never talked about it before.

"I know how love works honey. I'm surprised she hasn't found out yet." My mom said smerking, and waking down the hall.

I just looked down know it was true. How hasnt Maddie found out yet. I mean it's really clear. Crystal even.