Sleep Over

~~picture up too is how Tylers house looks ~~

                     Maddie's pov

We finished packing my bags,after what happend there werent too many words said. We got into the car and Tyler put the key into the ignition and turned it upward. With the car now on I decided to talk.

"I'm sorry for my dad thinking we were 'making out'" I said.

"Oh," He chuckled, "It's fine"

"Thank god. I didnt want things to be awkwa..." I trailed off seeing Jessica walk down the street.

Jessica was always 'curvy' as one might say. She blonde hair that went to her mid-back and she was popular. That's all you need to make it in high school.

Tyler's had a crush on her ever since second grade, I mean I see why. But shes a hoe. She had 17 boyfriends just last year. Hoe!

---------------------------------------------------------
                       Tyler's POV

Uhg I hate Jessica. Yeah I thought she was pretty for a little while but she's a hoe- and I never call anyone that.But I mean 17 boyfriends in one year like wow. Meanwhile Maddie hasn't had oneone,  ever. I always wanted to be her first.

We pulled up to my house.

"Ok here we are" Maddie said getting out of the car. She waked to the back of my Honda and opened the trunk. She grabbed all three of her bags at once.

"Now what do you think you're doing?" I asked retorical. I snatched the bags out of her hands, putting two around my shoulders and holding one in my hand. She leaned against the trunk and stared into nothingness.

"Penny for your thought?" I asked her.

"What.... Oh nothing" She replied, clearly having something going on in her mind.

We walked up to the house and as soon as I opened the door, there was screaming. My mom ran up to the door.

"Oh my god sweety are you okay?!" She asked Maddie.

"Yeah Mrs. Keaton,I was stupid and I immediately regretted it. I was in a phase of body dis-morphia, and I was having self worth issues" Maddie said sadly.

Why would she be self conscious, or think that she was worthless?

We made our way upstairs and into my room. We u packed her bags and sat on my bed.

"What would you have to be self conscious about? And why would you feel worthless?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Because I'm fat, ugly and stupid. I'm always eating and everyone avoids me at school. Except you. Therefor my self consciousness and self worth issues." She said tearing up.

"Ok. Yes you are stupid if you believe youre fat and ugly!  You're beautiful. I've never seen anyone more gourgous than you." I said

"Yeah huh. Example one: Jessica. Example two: Caria. And example three: Madison. I state my case." She said confidently.

"You know what?" I said standing up,

"If you believe you're ugly than I'm hmm...... The wizard of Oz." I said sarcasticly.

"Ha ha very funny." She stated getting up off my bed and walking to the bathroom inside my room. I herd the shower turn on then I went over to my tv and grabbed the remote. I went back over to my bed and sat down, I hit the power button and turned on channel 47-fox.

I don't even know what was on because I was thinking too much,before long Maddie walked out of the bathroom, her hair wrapped up in a towel and a towel around her chest.

I could feel myself staring. She was so beautiful and she didn't even know it.
"There a ghost in the room or what?" She asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're staring." She replied.

"Oh sorry" I said turning around and throwing her a pair of pants and a hoodie- I always left underwear and bras to her.

I didn't want to leave her alone so I stold by the bathroom door. When it opened I jumped on my bed.

"So are we gonna sleep how we normally sleep?" I asked. How we normally slept was me on the couch in my room and her on the bed, because she deserves something nice.

"Um... Actually... Never mind yeah that's fine." She said unsure.

"No not never mind,you know I hate when you do that. What?" I asked suspicious of what she was thinking up.

"Can you... Um... Nothing it's too embarrassing." She said matter-of-factly.

I shot her a evil look before she started again.

"Fine, I was gonna ask if mabey we could sleep in your bed. Together?" She asked her voice raising.

Wait! What?!

"Yeah," I said trying to keep my cool, "I don't care"

I went into the bathroom and changed out of my jeans and tee shirt into a pair of pajama pants and no shirt.

She crawled into bed with me and we stayed our distance, until she scooted over beside me and put her head on my bare chest. When I jerked my head down at the surprise she pulled hers up.

Damn it 

"Is that okay. I can move over if you want?" She said disappointed.
I didn't say anything, I sat up and met her eyes.

"If fine Maddie," I said putting my hand on hers, " Really." I said sincerely.

I laid back down and she put her head in the same place. I put my hand on her back and drew circles with my thumb and soon she feel asleep. She was so perfect.

God damn! Why can't I just ask her out?! I mean she not into me so thats why. But what if she does. God I don't know anymore!

This battle went on for a while until I finally fell asleep.