II

For the majority of the time, I might be talking about my friends. Nothing exciting really happens in my life right now. I live with my parents despite being a 22 year old. I do go to university. My hobby is to laze around all day and do nothing. Although I could aim to be a valedictorian, my brain refuses to motivate my sluggish body. 

Unlike me, Juana and Jacinta are amazingly very motivated people. Both are amazing in academic. They dedicate their time to study the shit that I refuse to review. They are amazing in understanding different concepts. Truthfully these two aren't what you call 'genius'. They are simply hardworking people who work hard to understand these things. And I applaud them for that. My best friends are really my opposite. If they knew that the reason why I despise assessments and exams, they would shake their heads and try to motivate the shit out of me. Which I rather not. I like myself how I am thank you very much. 

We all grew up in a pretty strict household where the belt and a slipper is a common weapon of choice for our parents in the aspect of discipline. So we could relate to each other most of the time. The only difference between me and them is that I'm more of a rebel. I would rather get smacked than miss making memories with the people I care about. 

Our parents became pretty lenient the moment we turn 18. As long as we don't do drugs and die then we're both good. Not that we're going to do it anyway. No way in hell will we risk letting drugs control our mind and body. Hell no. 

But drinking is a different matter. I mean alcohol is healthy (so don't drink excessively) so we good. The only thing is, if one of us wanted to go for a drink we must have at least one friend with us. It's pretty dang dangerous to stay up late in the night, especially when you're a woman. A fucking rapist could be anywhere.

Like this one time, an asshole slipped something in Juana's drink. Maybe to knock her up and fuck her later. And you know, he thought Jacinta and I didn't notice. A few hours later, the asshole found himself in the bathroom for hours. I asked the Gale (the bartender and my friend) to slip some laxatives in his drink. And of course, it worked its magic cause karma is a bitch. 

Juana was alright that night, thanks to the subtle warning of Jacinta. We went home with Gale in tow.