01 || neko boy

🌦️

🌤️

⠀YOU HIDE IN THE BUSH AS YOU HUFFED. Luckily, you managed to recall without the enemy noticing you.

⠀When you arrived at the base, you saw a guy with white hair and cat ears. You didn't even realize that he's your teammate in this match.

⠀You shrugged it off and decided to ignore him and walk to the top lane. Although, he followed you to the top lane. Is he following me? You thought.

⠀When you arrived, you saw one of the turrets has been destroyed. You saw Minotaur and Estes, believe me they are a powerful duo.

⠀You started to tease them by attacking them from far since you're a mage. You used my second skill to make a trap and stunned them. You then used your first skill to them which is jumping towards them and my attack speed increased.

⠀Minotaur was in a low hp and about to die when suddenly Estes healed him with his ult. Mino smirked and said, "You thought it's that easy?"

⠀"No, I never thought it was easy but I'm pretty sure that, I can and I will kill you." you smirked and used your ult, planet appears and crashes the two of them, giving many damage especially burst damage.

Legendary, the narrator said and showed that you just killed Minotaur. Estes started to sweat and used flicker to retreat.

⠀There was a silence as you kept jungling when suddenly a voice said, "Woah! You're very strong! Where do you learn that magic?"

⠀You turned around to see the boy that followed you earlier.

⠀"Well... I learn it by myself." you replied as you kept focusing on jungling.

⠀The boy's eyes sparked, "Woah! How can you learn that by yourself? Isn't that difficult?"

⠀"It was difficult at first but, I got used to it." you used retribution and got the gold crab buff ( I call that crab 'gold crab' so please don't sue me xD ).

⠀"Can you teach me?" he suddenly asked. Wow, he's very bold.

⠀"Sure...?" you replied which sounded more like asking.

⠀His eyes sparked as he smiled and walked away, "Yay! I'll see you after this match then, Y/n!"

⠀"Wait, how do you know my name?" you asked but probably too late because, he seemed to not heard what you asked.

🌦

🌤️

Harith's POV.

⠀RIGHT AFTER THE MATCH IS FINISHED, I immediately went to see Y/n again. I can't wait to learn new tricks from her especially that planet crashing thing! She surely is the best mage I know this far.

⠀Not only best mage, she also has a cute face and adorable features especially her (e/c) eyes. Now, I do believe in love at first sight.

⠀When I saw her, I waved as I yelled her name, "(Y/n)!"

⠀She turned, when she saw me, a smile plastered on her cute face.

⠀"Hey!" she greeted as she walked towards me.

⠀"Hi! So, you're going to teach me new magic tricks right?" I asked.

⠀"Yes, but I have some questions... What's your name and how do you know my name?"

⠀I smiled at the question and replied, "My name is Harith, and if you ask how can I know your name well it's easy. I hear your name around the Land of Dawn especially from Harley. I think he admires you very much. He said that you're a strong, tough and beautiful girl."

⠀(Y/n) seems terrified after what I said, I started to sweat. I'm afraid she will think Harley as a creep because of me.

⠀She cleared her throat and said, "Let's just... forget about what you said about Harley. Let's get this started instead."

🌦️

🌤️

Harley's POV.

I WAS WALKING AROUND THE GARDEN when I saw Harith walking with (Y/n). It's okay until I saw how close they are. There's almost no space between the two of them.

⠀I tried to control my anger and decided to swiftly between the two of them as I said awkwardly, "H-hey!"

⠀"Oh hey, Harley." Harith greeted back. Damn, I wanted a reply from (Y/n) not this dude.

⠀"What are you guys doing? You seemed like doing something fun." I said, trying to search a conversation topic.

⠀Honestly, anything to make this dude go away.

⠀This time, (Y/n) smiled and replied, "I just teached Harith some magic tricks."

⠀Harith was about to say something but I cutted it quickly, "Whaaattt? Why don't you invite me, (Y/n)?"

⠀"Well-" (Y/n) started but cutted by Harith as he pulled (Y/n) close, "I want to be with her. Why? You got any problem with that?"

⠀I tried to act calm and smiled as I replied, "No, it's okay honestly. Next time, can I join?"

⠀Harith quickly replied again, "No."

⠀I saw (Y/n) elbowed him as she said, "Sure! It'll be good to have more people! The more, the better!"

⠀I hold back my laugh as Harith — which I'm guessing as — holding back the pain he received after (Y/n) elbowed him on his belly.

⠀"Harley! Where are you? Dinner is ready!" I heard Lesley yell.

⠀"I have to go. See you soon!" I said as I kissed (Y/n)'s cheek and ran towards Lesley.

a/n :: okay, this is pretty weird if i say myself„ ꒰ ꒪⌑꒪꒱! but! i assure you there will be more 'drama' and„ something you didn't expect! ꒰๑•௰•๑꒱ alright! see you in the next chapter! ٩꒰'·⌢•`꒱۶⁼³₌₃

[ EDITED ]