Important Author's Note.

Hello, my dearest readers.

I deeply apologize for not updating for more than a month. I know that every readers of mine must be wondering, “When is the next update?” Well, the answer to the question is... never.

I quitted ML a three-four months ago and now, I don’t know anything about the updates of the lore and I forgot most of the heroes background lore too. Plus, I have been busy lately, school has been giving me many assignments and exams. I also have to face the final exam since I’m in the ninth grade.

I have been pretty stressed lately. My parents pressured me to master mathematics and they made me join a choir group in the church. I also go to the education center too. I don’t know when I will come back but I assure you, I will be back.

Once I got free time, I will try to continue this story and read the lore again. I don’t want to disappoint you but... I guess I already did.

And once again, I’m sorry.

I love every readers I had. Thank you for supporting me and this book. I love every hilarious comments everyone of you posted. Thank you for everyone who reads until this part. I love you to the moon and back, my dear readers.

Sincerely,

Star.