03 || brother?

- 🌱

Land of Dawn
• Apartment Area
Time: 18:47 P. M.

Y/n's POV.

"DO YOU MIND TO SHARE, HARITH?" Harley asked as he chuckled darkly.

⠀"I wouldn't mind." he replied.

⠀"N-no! Stop!" I pushed the two of them.

⠀Suddenly, there was a light blue blast as the two of them were thrown away, S. A. B. E. R. Layla stood there before she ran over to me.

⠀"Are you okay, (Y/n)? Did they touch you?" she asked as she looked to me, making sure I wasn't hurt.

⠀"I-I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled to her.

⠀"Anytime, honey bun." She smiled before looking over to Harley and Harith.

⠀"Are the two of you trying to rape her!?" she yelled at them.

⠀"We were just joking! Really we're sorry! We didn't mean to rape or scare her like that!" Harley said.

⠀"Don't even dare to touch my honey bun like that okay!? If I saw the two of you trying to rape her again or doing something bad to her, I'm going to take the two of you to Aurora! Let's see what will ice mama reacts to this!" Layla yelled as she pinch the cheek of two of them.

⠀"L-layla! That's enough. Don't hurt them." I stopped her.

⠀"The two of you are lucky she's a kind girl." She said before she let the two of them go.

⠀"If that's what we're gonna earn for pranking her, remind me not to prank her again." Harith and Harley said in unison.

⠀"I'm very sorry, (Y/n)! I didn't mean to rape you! It was Harith's idea!" Harley said as he pointed Harith.

⠀"What!? Now you're blaming me while you're the one that drag me into this stupid idea and make the two of us got blasted away!?" Harith yelled.

⠀"Guys! Guys! Stop it okay! I forgive the two of you, okay?! Don't fight okay!" I yelled as I pushed Harith away who's in such rage.

⠀"Okay." they said but still looking away, crossing their arms.

⠀"I would be very happy if the two of you stop fighting and talk each other normally. So can you guys, uhh, forgive each other?" I said, trying to make them bond again.

⠀Harley sighed as he pulled his hand to Harith, "Just because for (Y/n)."

⠀"Because for (Y/n)." Harith repeated as they shook their hands and 'forgive' each other.

⠀I smiled when suddenly someone said, "(Y/n)?"

⠀I turned around to see my brother, the one and only, Gusion Paxley.

⠀"B-brother..." I muttered under my breath.

⠀There was a thick silence, we just examinate each other's face. I can't believe he's this old now. The last time we see each other...

- flashback -

"B-brother! Wait! You know I can't run as fast as you can!" you yelled as you ran after him.

⠀Gusion smirked before saying, "I know. But try to keep up with me. There's something I want to show you."

⠀After about a minute, Gusion stopped at a gazebo in the garden. The gazebo was decorated with some fairy lights and there was a book and a dagger.