02 || two boys

- 🌫️

Land of Dawn's Garden
Time: 17:23 P. M.

Harith's POV.

DID HE JUST KISSED (Y/N)'S CHEEK!? I looked over to (Y/n) who is blushing and stares blankly.

⠀"Um (Y/n)?" I said as I waved my hand in front of her.

⠀She shaked her head a bit and said, "Yes?"

⠀"Are you okay with him kissing you on the cheek?" I asked, trying my best not to sound jealous.

⠀"Uh... Why do you ask that?" she asked back instead of answering.

⠀"Just.. uh... wondering." I replied.

⠀"Do you want to walk around the park together?" I offered.

⠀She turned around to see me and smiled, "Sure! I'm free today so we can go take a stroll there together."

⠀Seeing her smile, I smiled back, goddamit why must she be so cute?

- 🎋

Land of Dawn's Park
Time: 17:38 P. M.

Harith's POV.

⠀I - slowly but sure - intertwined our fingers together until we perfectly hold each other's hand.

⠀There was a long awkward silence until (Y/n) said, "Do you like me?" WHAT WAS THAT. HARITH, RETREAT. HARITH, SAY SOMETHING. OH GOD, WHY NOW.

⠀"Uhh.. Why'd you ask that?" I asked back as I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

⠀"I notice your movements. I also knew Harley liked me." she said as if it's a normal thing.

⠀"Uh.. What if I say that I 'like you'?" I asked nervously.

⠀"Sure but... I'm afraid Harley will be mad at us. He's my old friend. We've been friends since we were about three or four years old. I don't want to break my friendship with Harley." she said as she stared blankly.

⠀I sighed and managed to smile as I said, "It's okay. I understand." "Wanna sit near the pond?" I continued as she lightly nodded.

⠀I smiled and walked towards the pond as I kept holding her soft, small hand. We sat down near the pond as I kept staring at her face. I love it when she looks so peaceful.

⠀"What if I told you that I like you back?" she asked as she looked into my eyes.

⠀"...I-it would be like a dream come true." I replied as she smiled at me.

⠀"I know this is too quick but... I like you too. I just- can't. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Harley." she switched her gaze to the pond.

⠀"It's okay. I'll still like you." I smiled.

⠀"U-uh.. W-wanna k-kiss?" she stuttered, I giggled.

⠀It's cute to see her all embarrassed when she is so tough and strong in the battlefield.

⠀"Why must you ask for a kiss?" I chuckled before pulling her into a kiss.

⠀The kiss was soft and sweet. We pulled away, catching breath as she said, "Wow..."

⠀"Wow indeed." I chuckled and we just stare at each other eyes lovingly.

⠀"W-wha-" a voice interrupted us. We immediately turned to see Harley. A disappointed look was plastered on his face.

⠀"H-harley! It's not like what you see!" she stood up as she holds Harley's arm.

⠀"Not like what I see? Then, what was that?! The two of you kissing!?" he yelled to (Y/n).

⠀I stood up and said, "Harley, it's me who wanted to kiss her. Please don't be mad at her or at least listen to her explanation first."

⠀"Shut up you. Explain to me (Y/n)."

⠀She took a deep breath before saying, "I am the one who wanted the kiss. You should be blaming me instead of Harith okay. I like the two of you but I just- I don't know who to choose. If I pick Harley, I will lose Harith. If I pick, Harith, I will lose you..."

⠀She stopped as her tears began to drop. "I don't understand my feelings..." she sniffed.

⠀I patted her back as Harley runs his hands in her hair. "Don't cry.." we said in - surprisingly - unison.

⠀There was a thick silence.

⠀After she was a bit calm Harley said, "You know what. If you pick him, I'll be okay. I can't force your feelings. I'll still be your friend. And you-" he pointed me, "-you're lucky I let you to have my (Y/n). Just because you're a cute boy."

⠀"Harley... Your bisexual soul is showing." (Y/n) managed to say as she quietly giggled.

⠀Harley smiled at her comment and kissed her forehead softly. He stared at (Y/n) lovingly. Now I realized how much Harley loves (Y/n).

⠀"Now now. Don't be sad. I want my cheerful (Y/n) back please." Harley teased. Somehow, I love seeing them like this. It is... cute.

⠀"Your cheerful (Y/n) file went missing." she replied as she giggled.

⠀Harley sighed before he said, "Now. I let the two of you... um, do something.. but not so much fun!"

⠀"I'll see you later (Y/n). And you too Harith!" Harley said as he walked away.

⠀When I'm sure that Harley is far enough I finally said, "He's handsome."

⠀(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she said, "Don't tell me that you can cheat on me for him."

⠀I laughed and said, "No way."

- 🦋

Land of Dawn
• Apartment Area
Time: 18:01

Y/n's POV.

⠀At the end, me and Harith ended up buying ice cream and went back to our apartment. Though, we met Harley on our way home. He greeted us and decided to accompany us. So here I am, walking between the two handsome mages.

⠀We just walked in a thick awkward silence when Harley started a conversation, "Soo... How's your date?"

⠀"It was fun." Harith said as he winked.

⠀"Y-yea. Sure, i-it was fun." I stuttered.

⠀Harley chuckled and said, "Why? Are you feeling awkward walking between two boys~?"

⠀"S-stop teasing. This is embarrassing." I covered my face.

⠀"Aww, (Y/n) is embarrassed! I expected you to... enjoy walking with two boys." Harith added as he winked, I can feel it somehow.

⠀I tried to change the topic by saying, "Harley, I heard you're dating someone?" Keyword: tried.

⠀"Don't change the conversation topic (Y/n)~" Harley said as him and Harith walked closer.

⠀"G-guys... T-that's not funny anymore." I walked backwards. They didn't reply but inched closer.

⠀"Stop it. Really, t-the two of you are c-creeping me out!" I walked backwards only to be stopped by a wall.

⠀"Do you mind to share, Harith?" Harley asked as he chuckled darkly.

⠀"I wouldn't mind." he replied.

a/n :: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) *//forgive me pls