07 || v.n.

Fire on fire
We’re normally killers

🌥️

🌫️

🌧️

Harith’s POV.

⠀At exact 23.00 P.M., I arrived at the back of the apartment with S.A.B.E.R. Rafaela and S.A.B.E.R. Layla kept an eye on me. I stood there with my arms crossed, waiting for V.N. to appear impatiently. About five minutes later, I saw something crawling on the wall. Assuming it probably was just a spider, I shrugged it off.

⠀But then the crawling noise got closer and closer as a feminine voice said, “Good to know that you’re coming for your soon-to-be ex girlfriend,”

⠀“What do you mean soon-to-be ex girlfriend? She won’t break up with me with no clear reason,” I replied through my gritted teeth.

⠀The feminine voice chuckled as they came out from the shadows, revealing who they are. All this time, it was actually a she not they. There stood a female who had spider legs on her back. She had a mask on. Her spider legs were holding tied (Y/n), she was unconscious.

⠀“I know you had two person who is watching you now. Keeping you safe. Tch, you are afraid of me,” she said.

⠀“Harith! That’s one of V.E.N.O.M. member! Get out of there! She’s dangerous!” Layla said from the headset I equipped.

⠀I took a deep breath before replying, “I know. (Y/n) is in danger. I promised I won’t let anything happen to her, I promised I will protect her. I have to keep my promise,”

⠀“That’s so romantic... for such a wrong situation!” Rafaela yelled from the headset.

⠀The female chuckled before she said, “Are you talking to Layla and Rafaela? Hm, tell them I miss them and that we will destroy them soon,”

⠀“Whatever. Give (Y/n) to me now,”

⠀“You know it will never be that easy right?” she laughed, of course she was mocking me.

⠀“Alright then. If you want to fight,” I said as I charged my magic orbs.

⠀She took off her mask, and now I can see who kidnapped my girlfriend, Hanabi. She smirked when she saw me getting ready to fight.

⠀“Oh, I’m not the one to fight. But, my big guy would love to fight you,” she said, her smirk not leaving her face.

⠀“Big guy--?” I was cutted off by someone’s punch, their punch was so strong that knocked me back to the wall.

⠀I looked up to see a gigantic lizard-like creature who brought a gas tank. Suddenly, a vespid-like android hoped out of the lizard’s body. Hanabi walked towards them as she said, “This is Grock and Angela. In case you don’t recognize them,”

⠀“I’ll send Gusion and Harley to help you right away, Harith! Please hold on!” Rafaela said as some computer noises was heard.

⠀“Kill him, Grock,” Hanabi said as Grock lightly nodded.

⠀Grock used his gas tank to hit me but I blocked it. My shaky hands were trembling as I tried to stop him from hitting me. He lightly frowned as he puts more force on his hit. I groaned, his gas tank was so close to hitting me.

⠀“Why not just surrender and make our job easier? Besides, (Y/n) was never yours, she is our master’s. So you better stop thinking she’s yours,” Hanabi said.

⠀“I would never...” I trailed off.

⠀Grock was about to hit me when someone stopped him. I turned my head around and saw Harley and Gusion. Gusion threw a dagger at Grock which made him pulled his gas tank away from me.

⠀“Are you okay, Harold?” Gusion asked.

⠀“It’s Harith, god damn it,” I replied.

⠀Harley suddenly lend me his hand as he said, “Get up, you weak neko boy,”

⠀“I thought you didn’t care...?” I chuckled as I took his hand, standing up carefully.

⠀“Shut up. This is not a good time to talk about it,” Harley replied as he rolled his eyes.

🌥️

🌫️

🌧️

Nana’s POV.
Five minutes ago...

⠀“Hey, look, Layla and Rafaela called us,” I heard Harley’s voice which made me curious.

⠀I hide behind a wall as I peeked a bit to saw him standing beside Gusion. He was showing his phone to Gusion. I saw Gusion smirk when he saw what’s on Harley’s phone.

⠀“How silly of them. Your plan’s working out really smooth,” he replied as he let out a sinister chuckle.

⠀“I know right? I’m such a genius. Now, we can finish them and I can have (Y/n) forever,” Harley said.

⠀“Promise me you will treat my sister better than Harith or I’ll end up betraying you,” Gusion threatened.

⠀Harley chuckled before he replied, “Don’t worry. I’ll treat her like a princess. I’ll spoil her everyday, buy her gifts and everything she wanted!”

⠀I rolled my eyes when I heard what Harley said. Spoil her blah blah blah... But... what plan do they mean? Are they planning to do something bad? If it is the case, I’m not going to let that happen. Whether I like (Y/n) or not, I’m going to help her.

🌥️

🌫️

🌧️

Harith’s POV.

⠀“God, what took you guys so long...?” I asked jokingly which made Harley rolls his eyes.

⠀“Be grateful I want to waste my time to save your life. You weak neko boy,” he replied sarcastically.

⠀Angela suddenly smiled as she said, “Be careful for everything you know. You should never depend your life on anyone, ever,”

⠀I stared at her weirdly before I said, “Uh... that’s wise but I don’t understand...? Why do you say it now?”

⠀She didn’t reply but stared back at me, a creepy smile painted on her face. What’s wrong with her...? Everyone suddenly went silent, even Gusion and Harley. They seem to exchange glances which made me confused.

⠀Harley suddenly had an evil smile painted on his face a before he said, “She’s right. Never trust anyone,”

a/n :: me, updating after — for what seem like — a year knowing y’all will either hate me or attack me: 👁️👄👁️✌️